Raptr WoW Xbox Avatar Rewards

Antarael Dulacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
153 (100%)
Raptr has some new Rewards, the Horde and Alliance Shirts that were previously free on the US-Dashboard are now available on their rewards. You have to play one of the titles in the list to be eligible for the reward:

Top Blizzard titles include World of Warcraft, Diablo II, Diablo III, Starcraft, Starcraft Brood War, and StarCraft II.

More info here:

http://raptr.com/rewards/world-of-warcraft-horde

http://raptr.com/rewards/world-of-warcraft-alliance

There's also some AC Avatar Stuff which will come in 12 days to the rewards Page (Eagle & Connor Outfit) but you need the Washington DLC to unlock the Achievements needed for these rewards...

Already owned them from an old promotion
Here you guys go
Male Alliance Shirt:
7CR73-H4QXT-D2FCQ-HFW6C-MFFXZ
Female Alliance Shirt:
XRGQQ-VQG3W-PJ39P-2G74H-Y77VZ
Male Horde Shirt:
D2RWV-YJFFK-9WJG9-YCV3D-3FW3Z
Female Horde Shirt:
VPK7T-3CH4P-GJ9GK-MP3XD-2X3QZ

Please state if you took them

female horde shirt -
7MM3X-PFHG7-37QV4-7FG6Y-YKCJZ
female Alliance shirt-
J4K6J-GCT73-VCDH7-X4Y7F-9F2MZ

state if you took em please :)

lurked:
Male Alliance Shirt:
7CR73-H4QXT-D2FCQ-HFW6C-MFFXZ
Male Horde Shirt:
D2RWV-YJFFK-9WJG9-YCV3D-3FW3Z

I don't play wow, but my Mate loves it :3 If anyone has a spare code could give me on pm? It would be a ncie gift (and I don't know how to claim it from the site X3)

I have both female shirts available.
I'll give one per person. (Must have a female avatar or it won't let you claim it.)

Instead of posting here for it to be leached PM me and I'll send you to the code.

[quote name='snake8889']Female Alliance: F2WVM-M6DG6-H937X-FGF27-QCYMZ

Female Horde: QDVKR-6CCCF-CR6GG-2MMFY-T9CFZ

Have fun :D
[/QUOTE]

thanks

[quote name='AdyCarter']You can manually add Diablo2 and manually add 6 hours play time.

Job done[/QUOTE]

dont works for me... :(

Worked for me, takes about 12 hours for it to grant the gametime to your account though.

Just manually add Diablo 2 to your games, then go to manually track time, select D2 from the list and add 6 hours.

I then went to bed, got up and magically qualified.

[quote name='AdyCarter']Worked for me, takes about 12 hours for it to grant the gametime to your account though.

Just manually add Diablo 2 to your games, then go to manually track time, select D2 from the list and add 6 hours.

I then went to bed, got up and magically qualified.[/QUOTE]

ahhh, itsnt automatico. ok very thanks mate.

[quote name='usrevenge']think i'l just idle at the title screen in starcraft 2 =p[/QUOTE]
You can just add manual gametime on the site, no need of play the game actually XP

I have 2 codes for male avatar and 4 for female avatars, if you interested. Send me a message.

If any of you has an online pass for UFC Undisputed 2010 or some Dead Space, they are grateful in advance.

EDIT: The male codes are send. Only have female codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back