Earn Amazon GC Through Swagbucks & Bing! ( $1000+ a year / I made $2000 Last year)

MykelxKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (93%)
Your probably asking yourself right now what is SwagBucks and how can is this going to benefit me.  So Im going to try my best to explain this the simplest way, then give you some tips on how you can make a little extra paypal cash or various types of giftcards of your choice.

What is SwagBucks?
So swagbucks is a search engine that pays you in points for doing various activities/searches/shopping through there website.  Its very easy to use and most importantly its free to use!

How do I register?
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MykelxKnight
Your going to goto that page and follow the steps it gives you to start up your account.

How do I start earning SwagBucks?
First thing you want to do is download the SBTV app from the IOS/Android market.  That alone will net you 50 points a day for letting videos play through your phone or what ever device you are using.  It basically give you 2 points for every 10 videos.  The fastest videos are under the comedy tab.  You can also earn random points for doing searches everyday.  The amount you can get is from 1-1000 its just really random.  I have swagbucks set to my homepage so when Im going to visit a webpage I usually goto I search for it in the swagbucks search bar.  Another way to earn points is through the Watch tab on the Swagbucks main bar.  You can earn 150 points a day depending on how much you use it.  So every 10 videos you watch gives you 3 points.  The catch is you only have to watch 30 seconds of the video for it to give you credit.   What I usually do is have a tab open with videos running in the backround on mute.  Theres also the Discovery tab.  You can always go through the special offers and find random things you can do that cost nothing.  Sometimes there are videos occasionally that will earn you points.  Sometimes there are videos you can do that are repeat offers( these are your best friend!).  Also in the special offers section there is a tab with offers called Peanut Labs that has random surveys you can earn various amounts of points from.  Another great way to earn points is through the Discoverys/Activities tab.  There are many offers you can do that will net you random amounts of points.  Some of them will let you do them multiple times and others are just a one time thing.  You can also do surveys under Answer/Paid Surveys.  I can usually find random surveys I can complete but, a lot of them will disqualify you.  Dont feel discouraged!  I suggest not answering most of these surveys with a completely modest opinion because most of the time it will just reject you!  You can also earn points by playing java based Games through the Play tab if thats your type of thing.  Theres lots of other ways you can earn points you just have to really look around for them.  SwagBucks also gives out random codes you can enter at times in the Swag Code bar I check this website randomly all day for the codes http://sbcodez.com/.  If you need more pointers feel free to ask here of pm me!  Im more then happy to share if I have any.

Bing search!

If you dont know sign up for bing rewards and you can start earning points today Id appreciate if you used my referral code but you dont have to. Anyway once you sign up with bing you can start earning around 15 points a day just off searching on bing. Every 2 searches = 1 point. They have random things every month where you can earn extra points. The good thing about using bings service is they allow you to have multiple accounts up to 5 I believe. 15 points a day will get you 480 a month which once youve reached gold status on bing will be a $5 gift card for amazon it might not seem like much but if you have 5 accounts thats $25 a month and $300 a year just off searching.
http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_aebea5a4-7cee-29f1-7cb4-fb5a73c4529c

rm7eav.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bump thanks to everyone who viewed my tutorial...

i dont think ive gotten anyone to sign up under me from cag yet though but thanks everyone

I registered under your referral, but how are you making so much off swagbucks? I've been using it for an hour and only have 66 SB (That's with like 30 from registration itself). I've been running the swagbucks tv on my phone as well.

Where do you get the majority of your points from? Also is searching basically like gambling? It seems to give me 0 points whereas bing gives me 1 point per 2 searches. I searched like 20 times and one time, it let me redeem 8 points.

I registered under your referral, but how are you making so much off swagbucks? I've been using it for an hour and only have 66 SB (That's with like 30 from registration itself). I've been running the swagbucks tv on my phone as well.

Where do you get the majority of your points from? Also is searching basically like gambling? It seems to give me 0 points whereas bing gives me 1 point per 2 searches. I searched like 20 times and one time, it let me redeem 8 points.
Searching gives you points randomly but, you can earn up to 6 times a day I think? ( Thats the most times Ive hit it one day was 6 ). Yes its basically like gambling but, you can earn 1-1000 points on searches its all just random.

SBTV's app gives you 50 points max a day. Also under the watch tab on www.swagbucks.com you can earn up to 150 credits a day. You get 3 points for every 10 videos but you only have to watch 30 seconds of the video. What I do is open a separate tab and click on a video every 30 seconds. It has to be a different video everytime or else it doesnt count.

Also under the Answers/Surveys tab theres a random amount of surveys everyone gets. I usually do surveys when Im bored I try to do the shortest amount of time surveys but, when I have time I do the big amount surveys it just depends all on what you want to do.

Under Discover / Special Offers I go through every tab and find the easiest things to do. Theres a Survey you can do under Trialpay in the special offers called Lab 45 which is a program you have to run off facebook/twitter I just have a phony facebook hooked up to it. Most surveys take like 5-10 minutes under that and you receive 45 points off that. I check for videos under all tabs and make sure I do those most give you 1-4 points and some you can repeat just depending on what it is.

Sorry for taking so long to respond been busy today and thanks for signing up under me.

Also if you have the swagbucks toolbar installed you can click Check for Swag Codes they randomly put them out almost everyday and they give a random amount of points for that. Anything else you need help with let me know Im more then happy to help anyone else out that is trying to earn points.

Edit:

Also on the front page theres usually a encrave activity that will earn you 1-4 points depending on what it is, you can do that as many times as you want until it vanishes from the front page. It usually gets you around 50-100 points depending on swagbucks.... Lately its been getting me 50 but, some days you can get 150 off that.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back