Darksiders II - $14.99 PS3 and XBox 360 @ Best Buy.com

That's cool op. I had to read the other threat to see the Darksiders sale. More people will be able to get. It's gonna sell faster now.

Damn...Sold out Online is what I'm seeing. That's a great price. I think I paid $18 for the first one and played the hell out of that.

more shenanigans from BB lately they have been doing this alot posting a recent game at a unbelievably low price and then when get to the site its sold out online and not avail for store pickup.

its like there just trying to sucker people into visiting the website so they can get some cheap "visits" for their statistics or marketing dept or whatever

[quote name='teknobeavr']more shenanigans from BB lately they have been doing this alot posting a recent game at a unbelievably low price and then when get to the site its sold out online and not avail for store pickup.

its like there just trying to sucker people into visiting the website so they can get some cheap "visits" for their statistics or marketing dept or whatever[/QUOTE]

Tons of people got it in the other thread, you were just too slow....

[quote name='teknobeavr']more shenanigans from BB lately they have been doing this alot posting a recent game at a unbelievably low price and then when get to the site its sold out online and not avail for store pickup.

its like there just trying to sucker people into visiting the website so they can get some cheap "visits" for their statistics or marketing dept or whatever[/QUOTE]

Too slow bro

Or deals sites spread the word really fast and people buy all available copies of the game because it was such a good price

The site says the BB near me has some copies in stock, so I'm going to head out in the morning and see if I can grab one

I am able to add 360 and ps3 to cart and get to the payment screen of checkout right now. That is with both store pickup and shipping.

Sadly I haven't even gotten through 1 yet from the PSN+ sale, and have been trying to master my backlog so i may pass. Maybe I will see what happens later today.

[quote name='OhioBobcat3']

EDIT -- Didn't see "DS 2" in the title of the other BB thread or else I wouldn't have posted this. :)[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't have known either. I just assumed it had something to do with the Nintendo DS

[quote name='sultangaming']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338295

Deal is already included in the Best Buy Sale thread. 3rd time I have seen the Darksiders sale posted.

According to the Best Buy page, Darksiders II (Xbox 360 and PS3) are both already out of stock online.[/QUOTE]

While it is in fact posted in that thread, the title just has Nintendo games listed. Therefore, it would have been easily missed by the 360/PS3 crowd. I know I would've missed it, so thanks to the OP.
Ordered a copy for instore pickup.

Any word of a Complete edition with all the DLC coming out at some point? If so, is the DLC worth waiting for?
If not, I'll pick this up... I loved the first Darksiders and the price is right for this one.

[quote name='brkptr']Any word of a Complete edition with all the DLC coming out at some point? If so, is the DLC worth waiting for?
If not, I'll pick this up... I loved the first Darksiders and the price is right for this one.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, word is the game sold like shit and no studio/publisher wants it and there will never be a complete edition, reprints or a DS3.
http://www.1up.com/news/thq-breakup-south-park-ubisoft-darksiders-abandoned

[quote name='Flacksguy']While it is in fact posted in that thread, the title just has Nintendo games listed. Therefore, it would have been easily missed by the 360/PS3 crowd. I know I would've missed it, so thanks to the OP.
Ordered a copy for instore pickup.[/QUOTE]

Same. The best buy deal and even the SD deal make it look like it's just a bunch of old Nintendo titles.

Ordered one for in-store pick up.

Darksiders took forever to drop in price, until recently I never saw it for less than $15, so $15 for Darksiders II seems a reasonable price that will probably be its lowest for a while.

Never played any of the DS series. I watched the IGN review and they said the game is very buggy. Did the game ever get patched?

FYI for those who missed out on it: don't despair: the digital version just got a permanent drop on the EU PSN store, to 10€... so this might be universal MSRP soon

Didn't show out of stock for me, just placed my order for shipping. Thanks OP, probably would've looked past this without your post.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Didn't this game have some bonus DLC in the first printing or something like that? Are those copies still around?[/QUOTE]
There is a "limited" edition with the first DLC in (argul's tomb). Not sure if those are still around, and whether they are the same price.

bread's done
Back