Monsters Inc.:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $24.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99

Argo:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season:
DVD - $29.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $34.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes choice of Greyjoy or Lannister packaging*

Fun Size:
DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Sinister:
DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome Unrated:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Top Gun:
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Buckcherry: Confessions:
CD/DVD Deluxe Edition - $11.99

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Available Now:

Skyfall:
DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season:
DVD - $39.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $44.99

Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you buy any 2 select titles:

$17.99 Blu-ray
Total Recall (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)

$19.99 Blu-ray
Looper (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Men in Black 3 (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Amazing Spider-Man (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
More to choose from in store and online.

Finally season 2 of Game of Thrones.

I know you're going Lannister, I will too only because Jaime really grows on you later on in the story.

That and Theon is a little bitch.

[quote name='kilik64']Finally season 2 of Game of Thrones.

I know you're going Lannister, I will too only because Jaime really grows on you later on in the story.

That and Theon is a little bitch.[/QUOTE]

True. But i went greyjoy cause i cant stand the lannister house in general.

I use to purchase VHS and changed over to DVD which cost me a pretty penny. With Blu-Ray; I decided to not convert over and stop buying movies now due to streaming services. I only buy movies for kids now as they ask for them.

Why do you all still buy movies rather then rent or stream? Do you really re-watch the movies or is it to share with your family\friends? I don't ever recall the last time I watch a movie for the 2nd time.

I am looking forward to Wrech It Raluph on Blu-Ray. :)

[quote name='Methoes']I use to purchase VHS and changed over to DVD which cost me a pretty penny. With Blu-Ray; I decided to not convert over and stop buying movies now due to streaming services. I only buy movies for kids now as they ask for them.

Why do you all still buy movies rather then rent or stream? Do you really re-watch the movies or is it to share with your family\friends? I don't ever recall the last time I watch a movie for the 2nd time.

I am looking forward to Wrech It Raluph on Blu-Ray. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know about anybody else, but I rarely "blind buy" movies or TV shows on DVD or Blu-ray (I've only done so about 10 times total) because I've been disappointed more often than not. I'll generally watch something in the theater or online before I'll consider buying it to watch ad infinitum.

It says buy 2 select titles for a free $10 gift card. Any ideas what those select titles r? Could I buy game of thrones season 2 and say I do want the top gun blu ray so could I get those 2 and get the gift card?

[quote name='Methoes']Why do you all still buy movies rather then rent or stream? Do you really re-watch the movies or is it to share with your family\friends? I don't ever recall the last time I watch a movie for the 2nd time.[/QUOTE]

For one thing, I prefer physical media over streaming. Also, I have a lot of media that isn't available streaming, mostly old anime, that I would lose. And yes, I do watch a lot of my discs a lot.

[quote name='sigmano9']True. But i went greyjoy cause i cant stand the lannister house in general.[/QUOTE]

I find them to be a very sympathetic and complex house. Tyrion being the greatest example of that.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']It says buy 2 select titles for a free $10 gift card. Any ideas what those select titles r? Could I buy game of thrones season 2 and say I do want the top gun blu ray so could I get those 2 and get the gift card?[/QUOTE]

Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you buy any 2 select titles:

$17.99 Blu-ray
Total Recall (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)

$19.99 Blu-ray
Looper (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Men in Black 3 (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Amazing Spider-Man (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
More to choose from in store and online.

[quote name='ck76']I find them to be a very sympathetic and complex house. Tyrion being the greatest example of that.[/QUOTE]

The Lannister sigil is absolutely gorgeous, regardless if you like them or not. I've been thinking about getting it tatted for a long time now. That and they're my favorite house because of Tywin.

[quote name='sigmano9']True. But i went greyjoy cause i cant stand the lannister house in general.[/QUOTE]
The Greyjoys are pretty much destined to have their comeuppance.

I completely forgot to check the 'and more' for the $10 GC today; anyone happen to notice if Dredd was one of the eligible titles?

i can't believe there's no steelbook and 8 $ off DMR Coupon for Monsters Inc.:
3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Blu-tay,DVD) and no deal for it too

bread's done
Back