63 (100%)
Ad courtesy of Annie Chu at the Examiner

New Releases coming out Tuesday, February 19, 2013:

Monsters Inc.:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99

Argo:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99 *Target exclusive includes bonus content featuring 30 minutes of exclusive content “From the Argo Files”*

Anna Karenina:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season:
DVD - $24.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99 *Target exclusive includes bonus Blu-ray disc featuring “Westeros at War,” an exclusive 20-minute interview with George R.R. Martin about Season 2, the writing of Episode 9, new characters and much more, plus four behind-the-scenes featurettes*

Fun Size:
DVD - $16.99

Sinister:
DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, Scooby-Doo! and Tom & Jerry DVD Sale:

Dora the Explorer: Dora's Butterfly Ball - $7.99
Bubble Guppies: On the Job! - $9.99
Sesame Street: Elmo's World - All Day with Elmo - $8.99
Scooby-Doo!: 13 Spooky Tales Around the World - $9.99
Tom & Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - $9.99
more in-store

TV on DVD Sale:

Game of Thrones: Season 1 - $29.99
Girls: Season 1 - $17.99
Eastbound & Down: Season 3 - $16.99
Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 - $26.99
True Blood: Season 4 - $26.99
Band of Brothers - $32.99
The Wire: Season 1 - $14.99
John Adams - $12.99
more in-store

TV on Blu-ray Sale:

Game of Thrones: Season 1 - $36.99
Girls: Season 1 - $23.99
Eastbound & Down: Season 3 - $21.99
Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 - $32.99
True Blood: Season 4 - $32.99
more in-store

I'm saving myself $5 buck with this one. I like the BB packaging, but since they got two different ones, I can't pick one over the other with easy (OCD mentality), so the Target deal takes that decision off my hands, and gives me $5 back.

I like the Lannister cover though and I hate the Greyjoys. With the first cover I liked the normal cover a lot better then the alternate ones so it was a no brainer for me.

[quote name='LordVila']I can't decide if I want the exclusive packaging at Best Buy or the documentary disc at Target.[/QUOTE]
If you have one of the exclusive BB covers for season 1, I would think that the $5 extra wouldn't be a big deal in order to keep having the limited slipcases on every season. If you don't, then I see no reason to spend $5 more at Best Buy just to replace Target's bonus BD disc with a slipcover.

Target is where I am getting my copy of Game of Thrones. Might pick up season 1 as well. Is there a cheaper price for season 1 elsewhere?

[quote name='nightmare452']Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99

SOLD![/QUOTE]
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

;)

Question for you all... I used to buy VHS but then DVD came out and switched over. Now with Blu-Ray... I stop buying movies as there are services out there (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Digital, est). Why do you all still buy movies? Do you really re-watch it over and over again? Or that you let your friends borrow them? It's a big $$$ suck.

I'll be getting GOT at Target since it's cheaper which is all that matters to me in the end.

I want the regular packaging anyway since I have the regular packinging for season 1. It would look weird with random Best Buy edition in my collection differing from season 1. Don't get me wrong, those packages are sweet, but I'd have to have all four to make myself feel good about completeness.

Also... why didn't Amazon match the Monsters Inc. 3D price before they shipped it to me? I find it incredibly annoying that I have to sometimes wait almost a week to get a few dollars' refund just because Amazon's price regulation crew is not on top of things...

Went into target around 945am this morning. They did not have the exclusive disk version on the movie section main display...only the normal bluray combo. For some reason, they were still unpacking them in the front register...not sure where they intend to put those at. Unfortunately , they are spiderwrapping them. I was lucky to snag one before the employee wrapped it though.

They did not have too many of the exclusive disk versions from the look of things - don't be afraid to ask if its not in the main movie section, they may have them somewhere else in the store.

Are these exclusive GOT Season 2 blurays that sought after? Went in the local store this morning and they had a end cap of maybe 50ish?

Any CAG that cant get a hold of one, let me know and I will charge cost + shipping + a buck for gas.

I just opened up mine...target exclusive edition. It did not have the digital copy voucher inside / missing even though it does state that it has one included. I am going to return my copy tonight for another one, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue (specifically with the target exclusive edition) - wondering if its a major universal issue during manufacturing.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I just opened up mine...target exclusive edition. It did not have the digital copy voucher inside / missing even though it does state that it has one included. I am going to return my copy tonight for another one, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue (specifically with the target exclusive edition) - wondering if its a major universal issue during manufacturing.[/QUOTE]
Did you check the stack of papers inside the blu ray case? That was where mine was, even though the dvd case read "dvd/digital copy."

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Did you check the stack of papers inside the blu ray case? That was where mine was, even though the dvd case read "dvd/digital copy."[/QUOTE]

That is where I expected mine to be at too (same place Season 1 was) but no dice unfortunately. Someone else said they did not get one either in the comments section in a youtube unboxing today. Wondering if it is a widespread "hit or miss" issue. Either way I am going to return mine tonight and try my luck at a 2nd copy.

Glad you got yours though and hope you are enjoying it! :)

[quote name='kosmos13x']That is where I expected mine to be at too (same place Season 1 was) but no dice unfortunately. Someone else said they did not get one either in the comments section in a youtube unboxing today. Wondering if it is a widespread "hit or miss" issue. Either way I am going to return mine tonight and try my luck at a 2nd copy.

Glad you got yours though and hope you are enjoying it! :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, good luck on your replacement.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I just opened up mine...target exclusive edition. It did not have the digital copy voucher inside / missing even though it does state that it has one included. I am going to return my copy tonight for another one, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue (specifically with the target exclusive edition) - wondering if its a major universal issue during manufacturing.[/QUOTE]

Made me nervous so I opened mine up and it was in there tho.

Little update. Went back to target and explained to them about the digital voucher being missing. They were very nice about it and did not cause any issues during the exchange. I was lucky enough to grab the 2nd to last bonus edition they had in stock. When I got home and opened it, there was a digital voucher this time in the pamphlet holder. My guess is that this might be a widespread "hit or miss" issue.

*edit* just for everyone's fyi, I've seen quite a few reports of *any* edition having the same missing digital voucher issue. Don't want to scare anyone, but if you do end up getting a defective copy, I highly suggest returning it for a 2nd copy.

I found HBO's digital copy support website http://digitalcopy.hbo.com/support/support_request.aspx If HBO is like WB, Sony, Universal Studios, Paramount, and Fox they may request that you give them a scan or picture of the receipt or pictures of the front, back, and disc. I haven't bought any HBO movies/tv shows that are suppose to include any digital copies but I assume they would rather you get a code from them than to return it to Target who then probably sends it back to HBO.

[quote name='kosmos13x']Little update. Went back to target and explained to them about the digital voucher being missing. They were very nice about it and did not cause any issues during the exchange. I was lucky enough to grab the 2nd to last bonus edition they had in stock. When I got home and opened it, there was a digital voucher this time in the pamphlet holder. My guess is that this might be a widespread "hit or miss" issue.[/QUOTE]
Wait what? You didn't open the replacement right then and there in the store to confirm it had the voucher?

To those of you who got the Target exclusive version of Game Of Thrones, what is the UPC of the main set (not the exclusive disc)?

The Comp books are on sale this week at Target for 50 cents. I like these for journals because they are sturdier and the pages dont rip out as easily over the course of the year.

bread's done
Back