best buy president's day sale/free shipping

[quote name='cancerman1120']This post is to neither confirm nor deny that a post or posts similar to it have already been posted.[/QUOTE]

All I know is my gut says "maybe this is a repost, possibly"

[quote name='cancerman1120']This post is to neither confirm nor deny that a post or posts similar to it have already been posted.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the CDA from Monsters Inc.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']All I know is my gut says "maybe this is a repost, possibly"[/QUOTE]

If I don't survive this sale, tell my wife "hello".

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Obviously shift key works due to $ character. Confirmed lazy.[/QUOTE]

oh boy! the grammar police!

[quote name='groundskeeper']Epic Mickey 2 for PS3 or Xbox at $12 would be worth it....maybe[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too for 360 version.

Not a bad price on Pokemon White/Black 2.... $14.99!

hmmm is this sale in store too?

my order says i wont get it until feb 22 or later. Might buy one in store and then i can probably return the one i get in the mail later?

[quote name='The 7th Number']hmmm is this sale in store too?

my order says i wont get it until feb 22 or later. Might buy one in store and then i can probably return the one i get in the mail later?[/QUOTE]

They all should be in store too, i just bought paper mario & darksiders 2 last nite. Going to pickup my pokemon's today at another store.

Haha I wish this happened more often in real life. Person A insults Person B, and Person B retorts 5 days later.

EDIT: And then Person B deletes his response and reposts it, and makes me look psychic. :)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Obviously shift key works due to $ character. Confirmed lazy.[/QUOTE]

you're welcome a-hole lot. hows that for grammar

bread's done
Back