Crysis 2 Full Game Download [Code Emailed] 360 $9.95 @ GameDealDaily

Maybe include the price in the title and the OP? I thought it was free...

Anyway, it's a fun game. I got it for this price for PSN a while ago and definitely enjoyed it!

EDIT: No I didn't. This is Crysis 2, I was thinking this was a code for Crysis 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']Maybe include the price in the title and the OP? I thought it was free...

Anyway, it's a fun game. I got it for this price for PSN a while ago and definitely enjoyed it![/QUOTE]

Sorry, this was my first thread:cry: I remembered after the fact, so alls well, yeah?

No problem. Good find. Looks good now, as you can see you don't necessarily need the ":" before and after 360 because it doesn't generate the icon in the title. But that's just a minor nitpick, it's fine either way.

[quote name='tylerh1701']No problem. Good find. Looks good now, as you can see you don't necessarily need the ":" before and after 360 because it doesn't generate the icon in the title. But that's just a minor nitpick, it's fine either way.[/QUOTE]

:drool: I'll get this eventually. Removing ":"...

I'll add that "Free Shipping" might be a bit confusing since this code is actually e-mailed to you, not shipped.

Good price on the game, though I feel like I've seen a used physical copy for around the same price on quite a few occassions. There have been some issues with GameDealDaily in the past in regards to shipping (I also had some other more personal issues with the fact that the owner is a former CAG who used to try and BS fellow CAGs, though that's another matter), but since this is sent straight to email there probably shouldn't be any problems.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Still not as cheap as my Penny copy from Amazon Warehouse Deals![/QUOTE]

I was one of those who didn't get theirs
Anyway great price on Crysis 2

[quote name='iamsmart']I'll add that "Free Shipping" might be a bit confusing since this code is actually e-mailed to you, not shipped.
[/QUOTE]

Fixed, thanks for pointing that out:)

I'd just like to thank the op for being really cool about fixing up his thread. Some people get all UUUUGH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT DOES IT REALLY MATTERERERE BLLELHEHEHLGH
Props Ninjasquirrel and thanks for posting the deal.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I'd just like to thank the op for being really cool about fixing up his thread. Some people get all UUUUGH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT DOES IT REALLY MATTERERERE BLLELHEHEHLGH
Props Ninjasquirrel and thanks for posting the deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, don't mention it. I was just excited I'd found a deal that hadn't been posted, everyone on this site is crazy fast about all this (which I thank them for):cool:

[quote name='FawkAndSuck']How long did it take for you guys to receive your codes? I ordered mine an hour ago and still haven't received it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine a few hours ago and nothing yet. It does say within 48 hours though. Add in that it's a holiday weekend and I'm anticipating possibly not getting it till Tuesday. Eh, sucks but I wasn't going to start playing for a while anyways.

[quote name='FawkAndSuck']How long did it take for you guys to receive your codes? I ordered mine an hour ago and still haven't received it.[/QUOTE]

from the product page:
code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of purchase. The code is for a Full Game Download of Crysis 2 for XBox 360. This code will work on all XBox 360 consoles, worldwide.

[quote name='whats_the_word']My 250gb 360 is nearly empty but anyone know how large the file is??[/QUOTE]5.49GB according to the xbox games on demand download portal

[quote name='tribalnoise']5.49GB according to the xbox games on demand download portal[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks..was wondering if I needed to switch rooms for a faster wired connection.

Be sure to check your spam folder. Just checked there and that's where I found an email about the purchase. Not the actual code yet, just the confirmation email that I ordered one.

I feel like I should play Crysis 2 before I get Crysis 3 on Tuesday. I have the first one and I didn't really like it. The beta for 3 on PC was a blast. Other than fighting aliens is there any reason to play 2?

Thinking of ordering this, never ordered from this site. I have Crysis already installed would be nice to have the second one too. How reliable is this site? (I don't have PayPal)

[quote name='IGN Mega Man']Thinking of ordering this, never ordered from this site. I have Crysis already installed would be nice to have the second one too. How reliable is this site? (I don't have PayPal)[/QUOTE]

I ordered a PS+ subscription from them and everything went excellently. Would definitely order again! You can use google wallet instead of paypal, though it's so easy to sign up I'd just go ahead, makes things so much easier:lol:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I ordered a PS+ subscription from them and everything went excellently. Would definitely order again! You can use google wallet instead of paypal, though it's so easy to sign up I'd just go ahead, makes things so much easier:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered. I know it says "code will be emailed within 48 hours" so I'll have to wait for now.

I miss the old GameDealDaily threads that were filled with nothing but complaining.

[quote name='Rozz']I miss the old GameDealDaily threads that were filled with nothing but complaining.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='handsomepete']Nice to see gamedealdaily making a comeback lately.[/QUOTE]

I ordered twice through the Ole Dr. Frielgood, and the first time it got all fouled up, and eventually I just said forget it and moved on. The second time I ordered a PSP cable after being told that it would work for what I was going, only to receive it, find out that was wrong, then had to return. It took well over a week for an email confirming the return, and about 10 days before confirmation of the credit on my card. That was the last time I tried to give him my money. I suspect it's a single guy trying to buy stuff in bulk then piecemeal it out, but historically, the service was pathetic. If GDD is making a comeback, and maybe has a staff instead of just one dude in his basement, that would be nice, because there are some good deals that come up occassionally, it was the delivery/service aspect that was among the worst I'd ever experienced.

I may be mistaken, but I thought there were enough delivery and customer service complaints, that eventually CAG stopped allowing GDD to have a stickied thread. That's recollection though, so I might be wrong on that point.

[quote name='berzirk']I ordered twice through the Ole Dr. Frielgood, and the first time it got all fouled up, and eventually I just said forget it and moved on. The second time I ordered a PSP cable after being told that it would work for what I was going, only to receive it, find out that was wrong, then had to return. It took well over a week for an email confirming the return, and about 10 days before confirmation of the credit on my card. That was the last time I tried to give him my money. I suspect it's a single guy trying to buy stuff in bulk then piecemeal it out, but historically, the service was pathetic. If GDD is making a comeback, and maybe has a staff instead of just one dude in his basement, that would be nice, because there are some good deals that come up occassionally, it was the delivery/service aspect that was among the worst I'd ever experienced.

I may be mistaken, but I thought there were enough delivery and customer service complaints, that eventually CAG stopped allowing GDD to have a stickied thread. That's recollection though, so I might be wrong on that point.[/QUOTE]

I've only purchased once, and it was all good. Granted, the packaging wasn't the greatest, but everything worked, and he/they replied promptly to my questions. I would definitely buy from them again:)

bread's done
Back