[WANT] Zelda Twilight Princess GC & Game Guides! [H] Handhelds, Games, & Collectibles

Wanted / Want to Buy/Trade for:
:hot: - High Want | :bouncy: - Pending Trade/Purchase | :cold: - Low Want/Would rather trade for
Currency
PayPal (Preferred) :hot:
Games
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
:gc: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Complete, GCN Only) :hot::hot::hot:
Guides
:arrow: Final Fantasy VII :cold:
:arrow: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess CE
:arrow: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword CE

Last edited by a moderator:
"Anybody who comes into the forest will be lost. Everybody will become a Stalfos. Everybody, Stalfos."

I am sneaking on CAG while at work right now, heh. I will be replying to the PMs that I've received shortly. I apologize for the wait.

@Barney, @Johnnybeachboy - My sincerest apologies. These prices don't have the shipping costs added on. If you'd like a quote on the items you're interested in + shipping please leave me a message and I'll be glad to get that to you. If you'd like delivery confirmation that's $0.90 extra.

@MasaTFC - in the process of checking your list

@ TurkeyOnRye - Thanks! I was hoping these were pretty good prices! :p

Also, if anyone is hesitant about buying, as this is my first thread here, please let me know. I've got feedback on other sites, including eBay, I can provide.

I think I've replied to everyone's PMs. I'll give it a double check, but I'm getting pictures of the games now. Will upload them here as soon as possible. Thanks for looking y'all! :p

"Anybody who comes into the forest will be lost. Everybody will become a Stalfos. Everybody, Stalfos."

bread's done
Back