Fat PS2 - Medium flat rate box?

who the f*** wants a fat ps2 in 2013... this is not 2000 or 2001 that is old crapy model dont waste ur time its only worthlike $10 throw it in trash instead dont donate it becus it is prob broke by now and ur actualy costed chairty money by donated it.

[quote name='www.pepsi.com']who the f*** wants a fat ps2 in 2013... this is not 2000 or 2001 that is old crapy model dont waste ur time its only worthlike $10 throw it in trash instead dont donate it becus it is prob broke by now and ur actualy costed chairty money by donated it.[/QUOTE]

Are you stupid, I know your trying to intentionally troll but really? I didnt like the top loading on the slim, and I just recently began grabbing all the good ps2 games I can before they stop becoming stocked at GS, and soooo many amazing games I didn't bother to pick up before, but now can on the super cheap!

the slim ps2 last longer they r beter made and also who play ps2 naymore beside the "classic" game like shin megami and good rpg.... no 1 care about 99% of ps2 game in this age and the other 1% that r good r shin megami nocturne persona suikdoen etc.and u shuld have own them by now.

[quote name='AZR43L']Yea, the longer, "rectangular" version though (14" x 12" x 3 1/2"). It wouldn't fit in the "square" one.[/QUOTE]

Gotta watch this--one local small Post Office only has the square ones, but most have both sizes.

Also, if you have a bunch of stuff to go with it, you might have to upgrade to the large one. Those medium ones are good for the PS2 and hookups, but I don't think a controller fit with it. They are free boxes, so you can always get one and try it.

also i hear the disc can get stuck ino ld ps2 and wen that happen ur screiwed.i had old ps2 many year ago and it broked down at least 2-3 time i buy slim ps2 and its gret but i dont relly care baout ps2 anmymore except 4 the "classic" game.

oh alright, thanks burritoman. I just placed an order for some large and medium boxes so I'll try them out once they get here. thank you guys.

bread's done
Back