360 & PS3 Skyrim $25 at newegg

Great deal but I'll have to pass with my ridiculous backlog. Is there any chance this will get a GOTY edition?

[quote name='Gary71313']Great deal but I'll have to pass with my ridiculous backlog. Is there any chance this will get a GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

Extremely likely considering Bethesda's track record, and since it legitimately did sweep 2011 for GotY

Might have to wait a while... the DLC just came to PS3 so they want to capitalize on that first!

[quote name='Aliens']Extremely likely considering Bethesda's track record, and since it legitimately did sweep 2011 for GotY

Might have to wait a while... the DLC just came to PS3 so they want to capitalize on that first![/QUOTE]

Yeah I have a 360 so that would be the version I'd buy. I can wait but it's strange that a game would get a GOTY edition 2 or more years later after being released.

It's possible, but at this point it'll be called the "Game of the Year from 2 Years Ago" Edition. The way I see it: Bethesda GOTYs take a long while to drop to a really nice price point and I've already held off long enough to play the DLC on my PS3 so I'm just going to buckle down and get the DLC for half-price on PSN.

"In stock. Limit 9999 per customer."

NOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN YOU NEWEGG!!!!

Waiting for the GOTY edition. $25 is a great deal though.

[quote name='iamsmart']It's possible, but at this point it'll be called the "Game of the Year from 2 Years Ago" Edition. The way I see it: Bethesda GOTYs take a long while to drop to a really nice price point and I've already held off long enough to play the DLC on my PS3 so I'm just going to buckle down and get the DLC for half-price on PSN.[/QUOTE]

tempting....

Tremendous game.
One of my top 3 all time.

Funny, I was just talking to a friend about this game earlier this evening and saying how he needed to pick it up. I went ahead and ordered him a copy, just it case it goes back to full price before morning.

avoid the ps3 version at all cost, and get the 360 version. It is the least buggy/ glitchy version of the two.

Picked up the PS3 version. Great price, and no patience to wait for a GOTY version, especially with the new release DLC being 50% off on PS3 the first week.

Nice price. Isn't this the Walmart Black Friday price?

This is a very good game for $25, plenty of stuff to do and lots of replay value. If I didn't get it on Black Friday, I'd get it now.

Why does this have to take place same time as the B2G1 at BB (which I took advantage of twice), the $10 Darksiders at Gamefly ($5 after credit), and $15 Darksiders 2 at BB...I'm running out of excuses for the wife!

Hope I don't regret passing on this...Nice deal though OP.

[quote name='burritoman']Nice price. Isn't this the Walmart Black Friday price?

This is a very good game for $25, plenty of stuff to do and lots of replay value. If I didn't get it on Black Friday, I'd get it now.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely the Best Buy Black Friday price. And most definitely not the Microsoft after-Black Friday price. Probably won't see that again soon, but a CAG price point is within reach. "Almost there.... Almost there..."

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']lol how did it sell out if they had a 9999 limit per order?[/QUOTE]

Wondering this as well lol. Maybe they didn't expect it to sell so well

Yeah, this smells of "Wow, these are selling pretty fast, we didn't expect to lose this much money!" and suddenly they are "sold out" of Skyrim.

Order limit of 9999 is likely newegg's equivalent of MS making leaked content on XBL 9999999999 MS Points or whatever they do. They know no one will order that much.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']All DLC is half price right now too[/QUOTE]

No, just Dragonborn right now, the other two aren't out tyet. Next week it's Heartfire, then the week after that its Dawnguard. They're only half-price during the release week, so be sure to get in on them before the next one arrives the following Tuesday.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']PlayCanada in for 9999.[/QUOTE]
This had me rolling. Nicely played.

Thanks, OP. If you think about how many play hours you're getting for your $25, easily one of the top values around.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Cheapest it's been and I bet the cheapest it will be for another year or two.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that bet! :D

bread's done
Back