Transferring PSone saves to Vita.

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Is there anyway to transfer a PSone save from PS3 to Vita? Just wondering because I plan on going through every Final Fantasy from the beginning (exception for the MMO of course) and would love it if I could play on PS3 and then switch over to my Vita and carry on with the same save.

Now especially is a good time because of the Final Fantasy sale on PSN. The only one I don't own (besides the MMO) is Final Fantasy III because it's $19.99 on PSN because I guess it's a remake or something. Wish they just had the original for $10 or $5

[quote name='Komentra']Is there anyway to transfer a PSone save from PS3 to Vita? Just wondering because I plan on going through every Final Fantasy from the beginning (exception for the MMO of course) and would love it if I could play on PS3 and then switch over to my Vita and carry on with the same save.

Now especially is a good time because of the Final Fantasy sale on PSN. The only one I don't own (besides the MMO) is Final Fantasy III because it's $19.99 on PSN because I guess it's a remake or something. Wish they just had the original for $10 or $5[/QUOTE]

I was totally expecting a "no". This is awesome news, thanks!

EDIT: Lol, I quoted myself. /facepalm

[quote name='Komentra']Is there anyway to transfer a PSone save from PS3 to Vita? Just wondering because I plan on going through every Final Fantasy from the beginning (exception for the MMO of course) and would love it if I could play on PS3 and then switch over to my Vita and carry on with the same save.

Now especially is a good time because of the Final Fantasy sale on PSN. The only one I don't own (besides the MMO) is Final Fantasy III because it's $19.99 on PSN because I guess it's a remake or something. Wish they just had the original for $10 or $5[/QUOTE]

The psp version of 3 is actually only the 2nd US release of the game and that is why it is so expensive.

But you will have no problem transferring saves between the 2 systems.

Also eventually you will be able to do the same with the HD version of X.

[quote name='clonesniper666']The psp version of 3 is actually only the 2nd US release of the game and that is why it is so expensive.

But you will have no problem transferring saves between the 2 systems.

Also eventually you will be able to do the same with the HD version of X.[/QUOTE]

Can you speak to the quality of the game? Good? Great? Decent? Crap?

As for the HD version of X, I probably won't be buying that since I own it on PS2.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I will. (THROWS MONEY AT SONY)

[quote name='Komentra']Can you speak to the quality of the game? Good? Great? Decent? Crap?

As for the HD version of X, I probably won't be buying that since I own it on PS2.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I will. (THROWS MONEY AT SONY)[/QUOTE]

It's okay but I don't think that it aged well from the NES version but it is still worth playing through at least once, but wait for a $10 or below on the psp version or pick up the DS version since that is what the psp version is based on.

bread's done
Back