Pepsi Experience Points program

Thanks OP. Awesome for me since I drink so much Mountain Dew all the time.

If you sign up, be sure to complete your profile and connect to FB/Twitter/Foursquare for bonus points.

[quote name='aeroforce325']About time they did something like this.[/QUOTE]

They had Pepsi Stuff a few years ago, but it only lasted 1 year because it was VERY easy to take advantage of the program.

[quote name='macontosh2000']They had Pepsi Stuff a few years ago, but it only lasted 1 year because it was VERY easy to take advantage of the program.[/QUOTE]

That was the most profitable promotion I ever participated in. :)

[quote name='Daniel09']That was the most profitable promotion I ever participated in. :)[/QUOTE]

QFT. Had about 50 Amazon boxes arrive in one day from that.

[quote name='macontosh2000']They had Pepsi Stuff a few years ago, but it only lasted 1 year because it was VERY easy to take advantage of the program.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Daniel09']That was the most profitable promotion I ever participated in. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='georox']QFT. Had about 50 Amazon boxes arrive in one day from that.[/QUOTE]

That was quite a while ago, though. I think I was still in high school, and now I'm graduating college. I don't remember what that stupid MTV MMO game was, but damn if I didn't play it every day to get as many Pepsi points as I could. ;) Still happy that they had almost every Ghibli as free rewards.

[quote name='georox']QFT. Had about 50 Amazon boxes arrive in one day from that.[/QUOTE]

yup, i think that's around when i joined cag

Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, what was that old promotion about? What kind of stuff did you get?

[quote name='USD']Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, what was that old promotion about? What kind of stuff did you get?[/QUOTE]

Pepsi Stuff? It was like MyCokeRewards. Pepsi partnered with Amazon they offered select dvds/cds, mp3, tv episode downloads, shirts, ect. And alot of zunes were given away.

What made it special was that during the summer they were giving away points for a free mp3 download, and people found out that you could just refresh the page and get unlimited points!

It was like Christmas in May!

Wow, got over 2,500 PXP from doing all the free stuff on their site. Hopefully, there'll be some cool stuff down the line.

....err, I did, but somehow went down to 2,160 points.

bread's done
Back