Which r the best sources for STEAM games only?

Xgaming

CAG Newbie
Hi there guys,

I'll explain what I mean in my question. I want to get the best STEAM games DEAL resources... I don't buy physical games anymore, or console games. JUST STEAM GAMES for PC just that.

I got the STEAM it self deals but just those. I have seen this on the forum:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316376

great source of info, a bit old maybe there are new updates about it that someone can help me figure it out.

BTW, in this 9th annual cheapy awards bot things that I could not get in to it. For example:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313215

Amazon DVG DEALS (tony amazon rep) where I can see only his offers, I haven't use AMAZON so much and that would be great to check deals that he can offer about games if he already exists.

Also SHC gamer (josh kmart rep) I don't know what it really means or how to see stuff from this store, guy, neither.

I want to really have a good STEAM price source and not just counting on STEAMcommunity it self to get their deals.

If there is a TOPIC created about this already on the forum and got this information already plz let me know so I can check it out.

[quote name='Megazell']The best STEAM deal is free STEAM games - http://www.reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfGaming/[/QUOTE]

It seems a good way to play and if u feel lucky try to win a game.

But I was looking for something like 100% games DEALS for STEAM (not 100% steam discount) just about good deals to buy STEAM games.

BTW I didnt know that site. Thanks

Have you tried the Deals forum. We have a dedicated Steam thread, but people usually post deals for Steam keys from other sites.

Top sites for Steam titles are Amazon, Greenmangaming, Gamersgate and sometimes Gamefly. There's also indie bundles. All those deals get covered in the Deals forum and I rarely miss out on deals I want there.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Have you tried the Deals forum. We have a dedicated Steam thread, but people usually post deals for Steam keys from other sites.

Top sites for Steam titles are Amazon, Greenmangaming, Gamersgate and sometimes Gamefly. There's also indie bundles. All those deals get covered in the Deals forum and I rarely miss out on deals I want there.[/QUOTE]

Thats great info, but on DEALS forum there are severals threads. Which is the one that you are talking about? I'll be glad if u can point it out...

[quote name='Xgaming']Thats great info, but on DEALS forum there are severals threads. Which is the one that you are talking about? I'll be glad if u can point it out...[/QUOTE]

click on the deals section. At the top in the stickied area you will see an Amazon thread that has the amazon digital deals, then in the main thread section there will be a steam one, and a greenmangaming one that are regularly on the first or second page. Then when any specific deals or bundles (Groupees, Humble bundles, Indiegala, etc) come up they will be posted and be on the the front page usually (sometimes second). You just have to check the site a couple times a day and you can see all the deals that happen

Adding on to what other people said, there are several places that have sales on steam games but you just need to check the threads regually to see if something that you want is on sale.

bread's done
Back