- - - - -

Max Payne 3 (Ps3, Xbox), Free After Rebate, TigerDirect.com

#91 Loonknight   Dirk The Daring CAGiversary!   757 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Loonknight

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Bah, just got a order cancellation. "Due to overwhelming demand we are out of stock" might shoot their CS an email saying I'm disappointed and all and see what happens, but honestly not too broken up too much about not getting this game I've got a large enough backlog as it is.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#92 bear489   Give me them tags! CAGiversary!   375 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Bah, just got a order cancellation. "Due to overwhelming demand we are out of stock" might shoot their CS an email saying I'm disappointed and all and see what happens, but honestly not too broken up too much about not getting this game I've got a large enough backlog as it is.

Same here. Guess I don't have to worry about the rebate date.

#93 zeldaking   I LOVE BOOBS! CAGiversary!   549 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

zeldaking

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

me too - I didn't want to mess with another rebate anyway - maybe PS+ will have it free later on

#94 CAGMoose   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

CAGMoose

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

My order was cancelled, too. This was the first time dealing with TigerDirect so this is a bad first impression of the company from me.

Yeah, how terrible of them not to give you free product.

#95 Minions   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   199 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Must have been out of the PS3 game really quickly. I ordered early and they canceled on me :(

#96 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Mine got cancelled too. It's just as well, my backlog is tremendous right now... and that includes Max Payne 1 & 2, which I needed to start and finish first before starting the third one. Hopefully they refund my Paypal soon though.

822617.png

#97 the Gooseler   Damon Baird CAGiversary!   691 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

the Gooseler

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Ordered around 1:40am and order got cancelled. Sucks because the Xbox version still said in stock, while the PS3 said they had to check stock.