Best Buy Pre-Owned Deals Bulletstorm $1.99 , Resident Evil ORC $4.99 and more

dvgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Bulletstorm $1,99, Xbox 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...583592&skuId=2570107&st=bulletstorm&lp=1&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bullets...6574027&skuId=2563168&st=bullestorm&lp=3&cp=1 PS3

Resident Evil ORC $4.99, Xbox 360/PS3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=2&cp=1 360
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Residen...ident Evil: Operation Raccoon City &lp=1&cp=1 PS3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Castlev...65&st=Castlevania: Lords of Shadow &lp=3&cp=1 360

Assassin's Creed 3 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
NBA 2k13 $37.99 :360: :ps3:
MLB 2k11 $9.99 :360:
Battlefield 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
Max Payne 3 $14.99 :360: :ps3:
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings $19.99 :360:
Saints Row The Third $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Darksiders 2 $19.99 :360:
Call of Duty MW3 $19.99 :360: :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV $7.99 :ps3:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare $9.99 :ps3:
inFamous 2 $9.99 :ps3:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $9.99 :ps3:
X-Men: Destiny $19.99 :ps3:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition $9.99 :3ds:
Minute to Win It $9.99 :ds:

Edit: aw crap accidentally hit submit post, well at least I got the most notable deals down lol.

Edit 2: k I think i got all of them down. Here's the link to the pre-owned sales. incase i missed any. sorry if any errors

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

Last edited by a moderator:
might get castlevania. than again with darksiders keeping me busy and with god of war comming up i really dont need another action game for awhile. oh and guys if you want to punish your children so bad that their unborn children can feel it ? just have them play raccoon city. my word that game is beyond awfull smh

Cannot pass putting Bulletstorm back in the collection for $2. Bit on RE:ORC at $5. After GCU it ended up at $6.60. Already have Castlevania. Thanks OP.

loved bulletstorm on the 360 ! just dont take the game seriously as its just crude humor and outragous dick killing fun lmao. i should so pick it up for the ps3 to blast through again. ishi rules

vanquish isnt avalible for shipping and my stores dont have it. what a great underrated game it is (except for chapter 4 of the game imo). when will saints row hit 10$ already ? :(

I played the demo of Bulletstorm and it was pretty fun. For 2 bucks you probably can't go wrong. I ordered it for instore pick up. Hopefully it's complete.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Cannot pass putting Bulletstorm back in the collection for $2. Bit on RE:ORC at $5. After GCU it ended up at $6.60. Already have Castlevania. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Should add another game to it. B2G1 is still coming up for me at least. Whether it changes when I check out is a different story.

[quote name='Electro']hows the quality of used in best buy? case and manual?[/QUOTE]

The quality is usually ok. Since games being trade in are not required to have a case or manual; some games may just be generic case. I rarely buy use games there (or in general). When I do at BBY I open up the game right there cause their policy for returns is none. The people there would take it back if I see any errors on it for me.

I debated long and hard. Passed on RE:ORC.

EDIT: Then I debated again, got one for in store pick up, if it's not in a generic case, I will take it.

EDIT 2: Cancelled after third debate. I will use the money to buy Yogurtland.

[quote name='TooPoor']I debated long and hard. Passed on RE:ORC.

EDIT: Then I debated again, got one for in store pick up, if it's not in a generic case, I will take it.[/QUOTE]

Same on the bold, I just can't.

EDIT: Then I debated again, got one for in store pick up, if it's not in a generic case, I will take it.[/QUOTE]

Don't go through with it! It's a terrible game. I'm not even taking the RE name into account for this. The story is very blah and they don't even give you all the campaigns. Half the game is sold as DLC, you gotta pay to play as the "good guys." This game would have been better if splitscreen coop was possible, but it's not.

[quote name='nothernobody']Don't go through with it! It's a terrible game. I'm not even taking the RE name into account for this. The story is very blah and they don't even give you all the campaigns. Half the game is sold as DLC, you gotta pay to play as the "good guys." This game would have been better if splitscreen coop was possible, but it's not.[/QUOTE]
I hear you. I am going offline to play some backlog. CAG messes with my head to make unnecessary purchases. See you guys tomorrow.

BTW, if it had split screen I would have probably bought it a long time ago.

Couldn't make up my mind about Raccoon City, so Best Buy made it for me. PS3 version no longer available for shipping. Probably did me a favor.

[quote name='dvgamer']looks like bulletstorm is no longer shipping as well

that was pretty fast lol, but i'm sure they have tons of copies in store.[/QUOTE]

It's a good deal...I'm lucky the Bestbuy just on the other side of the freeway from where I work had copies....actually every Bestbuy in San Diego has copies, which is rare for used games.

I bought Bulletstorm near launch, couldn't get into it and I sold it. No idea why since it's got my style of FPS written all over it. For $2 I'm willing to give it another shot. Thanks.

[quote name='nadohawk']It's a good deal...I'm lucky the Bestbuy just on the other side of the freeway from where I work had copies....actually every Bestbuy in San Diego has copies, which is rare for used games.[/QUOTE]

Let me try this one... The only Best Buy in San Diego that I'd consider as "on the other side of the freeway" is the one in Mission Valley and if you work on the other side I'm going to guess... You work at Chuse Fitness!

I'm I close at all? I'm sleep deprived and over worked and this is me trying to entertain myself.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Let me try this one... The only Best Buy in San Diego that I'd consider as "on the other side of the freeway" is the one in Mission Valley and if you work on the other side I'm going to guess... You work at Chuse Fitness!

I'm I close at all? I'm sleep deprived and over worked and this is me trying to entertain myself.[/QUOTE]

The one in La Jolla. I don't like the one in Mission Valley anymore because they screwed me over on Black Friday....wouldn't honor an in-store price.

[quote name='kouleefoh']haha bought bulletstorm and ORC (i'm ashamed) but I must find out how bad it is[/QUOTE]

my brother prepare for one of the worst gaming experiences of your life (pats kouleefoh on the back)

Nice finds. Grabbed ORC (I'm curious enough about the title to bite at $5) and Bulletstorm (awesome game and definitely worth the price even though I'll probably never get a chance to replay it).

[quote name='nadohawk']The one in La Jolla. I don't like the one in Mission Valley anymore because they screwed me over on Black Friday....wouldn't honor an in-store price.[/QUOTE]

Dude that sucks. MV is the location I go to when I want to be treated well. Neal (follow Cag) and his gaming team always do right when I'm there.

I will say I too am shocked that it seems every store in SD has them available. I did instore pick up with the store that has KI on hold. Not sure when I'm picking them up but better not making multiple trips for different games.

[quote name='nadohawk']The one in La Jolla. I don't like the one in Mission Valley anymore because they screwed me over on Black Friday....wouldn't honor an in-store price.[/QUOTE]

I've always had good experiences at Mission Valley. The Grossmont location is terrible, though.

Well i am in for one RE: ORC for my ps3 and hope it goes well and hope its worth a play threw at 5 dollars. I hope i can find some some to play with :D

EDIT: Then I debated again, got one for in store pick up, if it's not in a generic case, I will take it.

EDIT 2: Cancelled after third debate. I will use the money to buy Yogurtland.[/QUOTE]
Do you live in the Van Nuys / Sherman Oaks area? o_O

I think I'm picking up RE: ORC :)

Really hard to say no to Bulletstorm for 1.99, even if I did think it was a little too over the top for me when it first came out.

Anyone else having problems with bestbuy.com? I have some games added to my cart, and it has my name listed after "Welcome". When I try to check out, it asks for my log in. It won't let me, and doesn't let me reset my password either. I'll try again in the morning, I guess. It seems like everyone else's is working?

Don't do it. ORC really is wretched. It could have worked so well but everything went wrong.

Bulletstorm's online is worthless too so don't get it for that. It's nice for what it offers in SP though but I can't bring myself back to it; after beating it and replaying the good parts in the Echoes mode (which is basically almost every gun fight in the game distilled to a score attack level select) it all feels like rote "got this kill and that kill with this weapon, time to switch. Repeat until all checked off." Just drains the life from the game once it becomes a checklist mandatory to get a decent score and not a playground of juggling dudes and killing them.

Ordered ORC for store pick up, hopefully it'll be ready in the morning.

It's only $5, and I don't have a lot of a co-op shooters, so why not

bread's done
Back