Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 29.99 Amazon and Best Buy

Some great deals of late. Grabbed Bioshock Ultimate 2 Pack and Sly Cooper both for less than the cost of 1 regular priced new game. Thank you OP!

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']To much backlog, it's not worth it yet (much as I love Sly)[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree with you. I wanted to buy this game, but with my immense backlog, I know I won't play it anytime soon. Gotta wait, worst case, I buy it later at MSRP in 1-2 years on PSN.

[quote name='lizard6king6']Why do I get things day 1. Shod of waited a week. Owell an extra 10 bucks[/QUOTE]

Just rebuy and return with the old receipt.

Just contacted Amazon to see if they'll refund me the $10 difference. I hate being punished for pre-ordering games (it's still sealed, too).

I am dying to play this--one of my favorite 3D platformer series--but with it already dropping to $30, it will be sub-$20 in short order.

damn wish amazon pricematched. oh well there goes 10$ and i've been busy playing The Walking Dead instead and school :( should have waited a week

this is a great game, lengthy campaign and a very funny story

if you liked old sly games than this is a must buy and now save $10 so very good deal

[quote name='Zaku77']I am dying to play this--one of my favorite 3D platformer series--but with it already dropping to $30, it will be sub-$20 in short order.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't bet on that, most sony exclusives stay MSRP for a long time. I think $25-30 is the cheapest we gonna see this within next 3 months or so

Thanks OP bought this today and was going to post the deal. But i was working all day at BB.

It's a great deal for the Cross-Buy.

To those who have already purchased it at BB you can price match up to 30 days.

Never played a sly game before , and generally am not in to games where you play as cute looking critters, but got in on the deal for the vita because I really enjoyed the demo, and my only backlog, which I will start next time I fire up the vita is AC3 Liberation. Plus had a 5 dollar certificate that will experis soon, so I figured 15 dollars is worth it.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i have a digital voucher for Vita version can i sell that on ebay?

i tried searching for it and i didn't find any digital copies[/QUOTE]

The game doesn't come with a code or anything. You actually have to insert the disc and it transfers the digital rights to a Vita copy to your account once. That's done so people aren't all selling their Vita copies on eBay.

[quote name='Decker']The game doesn't come with a code or anything. You actually have to insert the disc and it transfers the digital rights to a Vita copy to your account once. That's done so people aren't all selling their Vita copies on eBay.[/QUOTE]

oh snap lol

i didn't even look i was playing it on ps3 and thought there was code inside the box that shows you i haven't even looked lol

thanks for saving me a lot of time :)

Amazon refunded me the $10 difference. So, if anyone else got this on release day, might as well give contacting CS a chance. Worked for me.

[quote name='mbrown3']I bought it day 1 on PSN ($35) and don't regret it at all. They really did a fantastic job.[/QUOTE]

Bought it day 1 retail for $40 and couldn't agree more. I hope they keep the series going.

Since my BB is like 5 miles away, I went to my local Walmart to get Sly 4 and I managed to price match it there.

But the thing in the middle that holds the disc is defective, I couldn't get the disc to fit so it'' still loose. Think I can return it and get another copy? I have the receipt.

[quote name='Eh? What?']Bought it day 1 retail for $40 and couldn't agree more. I hope they keep the series going.[/QUOTE]

This exactly. I've been a huge fan of Sly Cooper and Sanzaru Games did a FANTASTIC job not only making the HD collection but also making this game. It really shows that they were fans of the series and that they poured their hearts and souls into the projects. Everyone needs to support them so we can see more!

bread's done
Back