Free Killians St Pattys Pint Glasses (21+)

Terms says only certain states can use that UPC code in the OP. Think it'll be alright if I'm not in one of those states and I use it?

[quote name='Grunty']Terms says only certain states can use that UPC code in the OP. Think it'll be alright if I'm not in one of those states and I use it?[/QUOTE]

I used the code and it says I got em even though I'm not in one of those states.

Thanks OP for posting this.

[quote name='Judge Magister']I used the code and it says I got em even though I'm not in one of those states.

Thanks OP for posting this.[/QUOTE]

Eh, good enough for me I suppose. Thanks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Said I wasn't eligible, which is weird considering I'm 23.[/QUOTE]

Try using this other UPC - saw it in the free samples thread from The Bryant:

NOTE: UPC CODE IS: 071990764005

NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code

Damn it! I hate when this happens.
My zip code starts and ends with a zeros, but for some reason the form auto-deletes them. I've tried replacing them with O's, adding spaces between each digit, and putinng periods. Nothing works as a valid zip code for me.

i love this site! wish i knew the spots to look to contribute more. but thanks and i'm looking forward to seeing these in the mail. along with a few other things thanks to CAG.

[quote name='mitch079']Try using this other UPC - saw it in the free samples thread from The Bryant:

NOTE: UPC CODE IS: 071990764005

NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I got the same message but saw you provided a new UPC.

Sweet! Hopefully it arrives kinda soon instead of six months down the line...can't much argue with free though.

[quote name='B:L']Wait where does it ask for an address?[/QUOTE]

It did the same on the browser on my iPhone, then I went on a desktop and all of the forms were there so try that

bread's done
Back