Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel 92.99 Shipped @ B&H Photo

Bought mine new at BB for $89.99 last year (Gamestop had it for $130 at the time) and haven't seen it in stores since then. Great wheel and a great price. BH Photo is reputable as well (I've mostly ordered non game items from them). Wheel works on PS3, PC, and supposedly PS2, but I haven't tried it on that system yet. Nice find, OP.

It's down to $84.99 shipped now. Excellent wheel for the price and/or for a starter. They make paddle shifters for this if you don't like the buttons on the back.

If anyone doesn't mind buying used, Im getting rid of the one I bought two years ago. Nothing wrong with it, just that in that entire span I only used it four times. Im asking $50 plus shipping, but I am open to offers.

I bought this at Fry's for $89.99 + tax, needless to say I am kicking myself. I would kick myself harder if I didn't enjoy the experience so much so far.
DO NOT PLAY GT5 without a wheel.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']It's down to $84.99 shipped now. Excellent wheel for the price and/or for a starter. They make paddle shifters for this if you don't like the buttons on the back.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you are right. I ordered last night at $92.99. The order hasn't shipped yet so I contacted customer service. Fingers crossed on a price match.

[quote name='Snake_Doctor337']Damn, you are right. I ordered last night at $92.99. The order hasn't shipped yet so I contacted customer service. Fingers crossed on a price match.[/QUOTE]

Update - customer service did price match for me. A+ to B&H Photo.

Also, if anyone knows how (or if) I can edit the title of my post with the updated price let me know and I'll gladly do so.

Wheel arrived yesterday, tested tonight and worked great. There will definitely be a learning curve transitioning from a controller, but I am sure the wheel will be much more fun once I get the hang of it.

[quote name='scottman']I hear the pedals on these break easily. Anyone agree or dispute?[/QUOTE]

Since the Driving Force GT uses the same pedals as the Driving Force Pro I just got yesterday, then it is false. Pedals on the DFP are solid and can take a beating, same goes for the DFGT.

[quote name='scottman']I hear the pedals on these break easily. Anyone agree or dispute?[/QUOTE]
I heard about a brake sticking issue, didn't have that with mine.

Ended up ordering one. Heard that logitech is getting out of the peripheral business so they probably won't be making these for much longer. And this is the cheapest it's been for a new one that I remember seeing.

[quote name='scottman']Ended up ordering one. Heard that logitech is getting out of the peripheral business so they probably won't be making these for much longer. And this is the cheapest it's been for a new one that I remember seeing.[/QUOTE]

Glad to read it - definitely the lowest price I've seen so figured I would spread the word. As an FYI, I do not think there will be issues with the pedals.

Great wheel just wish there were more games that really worked well with it. I never felt totally in control with any of the dirt games. I used it for GT5 and F1 2006 only now.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']If anyone doesn't mind buying used, Im getting rid of the one I bought two years ago. Nothing wrong with it, just that in that entire span I only used it four times. Im asking $50 plus shipping, but I am open to offers.[/QUOTE]

you still have the box/docs? im in the bay area, and ill give you $50 if you still have everything and let me pickup...pm me. :lol:

bread's done
Back