H: 1600 MS points ($17)

jayz5043

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
H:
1600 MS Points (Have a few left, FS $17)

I (like most I imagine) am very particular about the condition of my games, with that these are all in great shape, unless noted.

:360:

Fallout: New Vegas

XCom: Enemy Unknown

:gba:

Super Mario Bros. Advance 4

:ds:

DS System - Black (Only comes w/charger)

DS - Left Brain, Right Brain 2

W:

to see list, but only looking at sealed games.

Amazon credit

Best Buy credit

Money!

Last edited by a moderator:
One particle of unobtanium has a nuclear reaction with the flux capacitor, carry the two, changing its atomic isotope into a radioactive spider. fuck you science!

Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig, Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No, he can't, he's a pig, Look out, he is a Spider-Pig!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in fire emblem radiant dawn and was wonding if you would be willing to trade it. if not would you sell it

im new here but very active on reddits gameswap page.

bread's done
Back