Game of Thrones: Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD - $24.99 @ Frys.com

wow, they are really being cuthroat on this release. I'm a sucker for a bonus disc, but can't justify paying $7+ extra for it (fry's doesn't charge me sales tax). thanks, ordered one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how it should be for every Blu-ray & Video Game release! Ordered! Will open this one and Keep my Best Buy Exclusive Sealed with my Sealed Season 1 Stark!

Ok, now it's just getting crazy. For $25 I would have went with Fry's over the $37.xx I paid at Best Buy :cry:

The good thing is I'll probably be inside all day because of the snow and my order from BB should be here today. Assuming it isn't delayed because of said snow.

Wow, in for one. Glad I waited one more day. Season 2 for $24.99 is hard to pass up. Great deal, especially since there are no Frys near me, but shipping was free, so it's all good.

For those who missed out on it / would rather have the exclusive extras of the target edition:
If you can't make it in to a store this morning and think they will run out of Game of Throes S2 with exclusive extras, it is now showing the sale price ($29.99) for the exclusive version on target.com. If you have a red card that will get you the same 5% off you get in store as well as free shipping. Otherwise, free shipping when you spend $50.

http://www.target.com/p/game-of-thr...-at-target/-/A-14362204#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Thanks OP, nice find, got it reserved in store. Have to start checking this sight before I leave for work, since I drive by Fry's every morning.

For those who have Frys near you, I suggest to order for pickup since they won't charge you until you pay at the register. Then pricematch to any store you want. Win! :D

[quote name='tipio']Mistake. They relisted it for $30 now. Try searching for it.[/QUOTE]

Where? I see the DVD version is $29.99, but I don't see the BD version back up

Got a screenshot for anyone wanting to pm going out to target now will let you know. BTW fry's is honoring the price in store if you mention it to them.
30bcynd.jpg

I was able to pm at target but heads up you should try and keep the cache page from google loaded up on your phone in case
Just google "7424375" and it should be first link and hit cached, and you can show them that.

Also there were only 2 copies at my Target with the Bonus Disc on the shelf that I could see, so may me limited as always YMMV.

The guy at Target matched the DVD price on Blu-ray exclusives. Sigh... I told them I wanted to pricematch from Frys but he showed me the price of the DVD version from Amazon on the iPad. LOL! BTW they had 5 copies of Target exclusive.

Matched fry's price at best buy successfully. They expected the $29.99 from Target and Amazon, but happily matched the Fry's price

printed out the frys page and price match worked fine at target. used my target card and saved another $1.25.

just a note, the exclusive disc is a slimline bluray case added to the outside of the box set. I went to the movie section and there were 5 copies of the regular bluray edition. I asked at the electronics desk and the guy did not have a clue. He said all copies were on the floor.

When I was walking towards the front door, I noticed them on the front register endcap. there were 6 copies. So 5 copies left as of 3pm at the capitol ave/mckee store.

target number on receipt is

upc on the bonus cover is 883929298990

Thanks to bfett and carlanga for the cached image/link. Went to BB and PMed the Lannister set with no problem at all. Awesome deal at $24.99.

[quote name='Backlash2332x']PMed at BB with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Same here, was not expecting it to be so easy. $24.99 for the Lannister edition is a sweet deal!

bread's done
Back