PC Richards 3 for $30 Clearance + $3 Ship/Item

Nice find, but I am low on funds for this deal this week, haha.

Highlights:

Fear 3
Dragon Age 2
LA Noire
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Rayman Origins (360 only)

Whoa, this is actually a damn good deal if the shipping rate is reasonable. Other noteworthy titles:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Syndicate
Lollipop Chainsaw
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Deux Ex
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Saints Row 3

Edit: Shipping is not reasonable at $8.97 for three games.

Thanks, there are definitely some decent titles in there I would order. However, every time I have ordered from them in the past, they have sent me games with cracked cases (which I assume is due to their inadequate packaging)

UMvC3 would have justified the $30 with 2 other freebies but alas it was sold out. And this trhead was only created 22 minutes ago with just a few replies.

Such is life.

Got an order in for KoA(PS3), UMvC3 (360), and Dues Ex (360), plan to trade KoA to someone.

Edit: Actually couldn't pull the trigger, dont want to buy tbe game's ONLY because there's a sale, spent about $500+ on games since January, need to save a little.

There should be UMvC 3 for both platform's for a short time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it only took them like 2 years, but it looks like they finally gave the clearance section a big refresh.

People often seem to make a big fuss over the shipping charges every time these are posted. Yes, $3 is an extra 30% to the amount you thought you were going to pay, but quite a few of these games are still great deals at $13... people act like they went right back up to MSRP. I can't think of many other places where you can get sealed games for that price, especially when alot of other clearance sources are drying up.

Shipping isn't that bad if you don't have to pay tax...like me.

At 12.99 for each game out the door, that's a great price for some of these titles!

I just came back from buying after seeing the sale in my email. Grabbed SvR 2011, WWE All Stars, and Kingdoms of Amular (all PS3).

Pretty nice since I have to return SvR 2011 to Amazon after ordering it from Amazon Marketplace. They sent me the "En Espanol" version (Spanish version). Payed $16 or so...now I'm getting it for a few dollars cheaper. Not to mention All Stars is getting harder to find with the prices starting to rise. Kingdoms I always wanted to try.

So as someone mentioned earlier...shipping doesn't kill this deal at all. If you can find 3 games you honestly want and don't have to pay tax, $12.99 is a damn great price for some of these titles.

I grabbed

Kingdoms of Amalur
Lollipop Chainsaw
Deus Ex

All for the PS3. What's weird is that they didn't charge me for shipping, but my order went through. Came to $30 even.

[quote name='iamsmart']Wow, it only took them like 2 years, but it looks like they finally gave the clearance section a big refresh.

People often seem to make a big fuss over the shipping charges every time these are posted. Yes, $3 is an extra 30% to the amount you thought you were going to pay, but quite a few of these games are still great deals at $13... people act like they went right back up to MSRP. I can't think of many other places where you can get sealed games for that price, especially when alot of other clearance sources are drying up.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you somewhat, that shipping shouldn't kill a great deal. It especially comes up when Wal-Mart has great deals, sometimes for rediculously low $6 or $8, and somehow the $1.98 shipping kills it for some people.

Although I would say because the amount of shipping is so high, for alot of people it shifts it from a great deal, to a "meh" deal. Especially because for some $10 ($9.99) seems to be a key psychological level for a bargain game, and the shipping in this case pushes it well away from the $10 level - plus to get the deal you have to pick THREE games. I mean shipping here ads almost 33% of the cost on the total purchase!!!

I'm still tempted though. Pretty sure even with shipping this is the lowest price on Lollipop Chainsaw and Silent Hill Homecoming. However picking the 3rd game, and the high shipping cost, are what might make me pass.

Shipping is pretty bad, but yeah, I had 3 games I've been waiting for (Lollipop, Syndicate, SR3) and $13 each ain't bad.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Yea, shipping just touched me in my no-no spot.

Both of them.[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh hard. Thank you for that. :applause:

[quote name='TooPoor']Somebody please put the shipping rates in the title....[/QUOTE]

done, didn't think about it since I didn't buy anything.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Yea, shipping just touched me in my no-no spot.

Both of them.[/QUOTE]

True; if the price is right, I have no no-no spots. :whistle2:$

Looks like Kingdoms of Amalur is gone, I couldn't find a third to go with FF XII-2 and Lollipop Chainsaw. Thanks though, OP.

[quote name='Taren Fox']Sad day on CAG, when a PC Richards deal is going to start trending.[/QUOTE]

Happened semi-frequently for a while, their clearance section was hot shit. I think they even got an official rep on the forums. Sadly it petered out before its time. Glad to see them back, I'd pick up KoA and UMVC3 for sure if I didn't have them already.

[quote name='handsomepete']Happened semi-frequently for a while, their clearance section was hot shit. I think they even got an official rep on the forums. Sadly it petered out before its time. Glad to see them back, I'd pick up KoA and UMVC3 for sure if I didn't have them already.[/QUOTE]

I remember they had a pretty good list a couple of years ago, and I bought 3 games out of this exact same promotion (3 for $30 with expensive $8.xx shipping).

For the most part, these games should re-sell for $10-13 even used - after I'm done playing them. So that makes it a pretty solid deal even with the shipping.

So I get an email today telling me that they ran out of stock on Kingdoms of Amular....funny, as the ticker had plenty in stock when I placed my order. My order hasn't even moved out of the processing stage either.

To top things off they refund $10 to my card but still charge me the shipping for Amular...so I'm only getting 2 games, but still being charged for the shipping of 3 (total of $28.97). And the order still hasn't shipped. Waiting to hear from their illustrious CSR.

P.C. Richards is officially on my shit list.

[quote name='handsomepete']Happened semi-frequently for a while, their clearance section was hot shit. I think they even got an official rep on the forums. Sadly it petered out before its time. Glad to see them back, I'd pick up KoA and UMVC3 for sure if I didn't have them already.[/QUOTE]
I would have picked up a lot things if they waived the shipping, or at least ship at reasonable prices.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Only want KoR. Will have to ponder.[/QUOTE]

If you are referring to Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning...it's no longer in stock. In fact, my order got hosed on this game and am currently struggling with their incompetent CSR who are still charging me shipping for a game they removed from my order.

Never again will I deal with this company. Such a fucking hassle.

So apparently Kingdoms of Amalur for PS3 is back in stock with a count of 3 left. Apparently...

So I called these people up to see if they can negate the refund and send me KOA as per my original order. They tell me that my order of the other 2 games already shipped (WWE SvR2011 & WWE All Stars) and that KOA on their site is an error that they don't really have any in stock and it's a page error.

Riiiiight.

So if anyone wants to take a chance and order it, I'd love to know if you actually get it. Because if you do I'm going to have a field day with their CSR dept. Here's hoping they weren't lying.

In any case...at least I was able to get the other two at the same sale price of $10 + $2.99 S/H each. I am happy about that...but I really wanted KOA for $12.99.

But it still stands...I will never do business with this company again. This experience was a real needless headache...compounded by the obnoxiously loud new-age jazz music that's blared when you're put on hold. At least this CSR lady was competent enough to place a refund for me for the shipping cost of KOA...which the other CSR dude forgot about and only gave me $10 refund for the game itself.

Never again...and sorry for my rant.

My order shipped. They shipped via USPS when I noticed the order status had mentioned UPS before. $8 to ship and they can't even do a better shipping method.

[quote name='FadeToOne']My order shipped. They shipped via USPS when I noticed the order status had mentioned UPS before. $8 to ship and they can't even do a better shipping method.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just noticed that on my shipping confirmation email. Expensive shipping for USPS. I don't mind USPS with Amazon, but that's FSSS.

Just another reason to never do business with this company ever again.

OK folks, so I'm back with an update!

First of all, I publicly recant everything I said about this place. And without a doubt, I will definitely do business with them after what I just experienced.

So apparently I get a call from a dude named Matt Stirrat (Sales Counselor) for P.C. Richards. He left a message on my VM saying he did in fact find a copy of KOA. There was a glitch in their inventory saying there weren't any but in fact there were and he apologized for all the errors, issues, etc. Really cool guy and set aside a copy for me until I returned his call to see what I wanted to do.

My first two games already shipped, and I still wanted KOA for sure...so he still let me have it for $10 and waived the shipping charge. And will ship it via UPS. Really cool for the guy to go out of his way to clear things up.

In the end I got my 3 games for a total of $35.98 ($11.99 for each).

Kinda' feel bad for getting all pissy at first...but they (Matt) did a bang up job as far as CS is concerned. Definitely will buy from again. Really wowed at the moment.

Maybe he is a CAGer and saw this thread, and went to Best Buy to grab a copy to send to you in order to save company face and get a raise in the process.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Maybe he is a CAGer and saw this thread, and went to Best Buy to grab a copy to send to you in order to save company face and get a raise in the process.[/QUOTE]

LOL :lol: That's hilarious man! Would be funny as hell if it was true. If so, he still would deserve props for going that far out of his way.

Hey Matt...you out there? Just checkin'....

[quote name='Dominick331']Is this in store as well?[/QUOTE]
Yep

Not sure if the rep is still on CAG but that's a good way to get the free shipping code. They have good deals ever 2-3 months or so but due to low stock it's juat easier to pm at BB. Loved the $10 NCAA football 13 two months ago when the TIV was $29.

Pc Richard sucks..... Management there sucks as all they do is yell when you have issues.... I had a return one time and the guy was siting there yelling at me.... So I told him to fuck off

bread's done
Back