Ends March 5 Dark Souls: Atorias of the Abyss DLC $7.49

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
Been hoping this dlc would drop, and finally it has.

Also found that Namco is having 50% off select titles:

PlayStation 3:

RIDGE RACER 7: 3D License Version – $9.99
NAMCO MUSEUM ESSENTIALS – $4.99
NOBY NOBY BOY – $2.49
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS – $24.99

PlayStation Vita:

RIDGE RACER – $12.49
TOUCH MY KATAMARI – $12.49

PSP:

SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny – $19.99
TEKKEN 6 – $19.99
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact – $19.99

DLC:

ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON DLC – prices vary from $1.99 to $7.49
Dark Souls: Atorias of the Abyss – $7.49
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS DLC Pack – $7.49

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops didn't mean to put feb 5 in it. Just that it ends march 5. Damn didn't know it was already up. I guess I got to excited about dark souls dlc being cheap. Love that game.

I bought the PC version but haven't got around to playing it yet. Am I better off playing the DLC through that or should I just play the PS3 version again? I've been reading the PC online isn't nearly as active as PS3 but hopefully it really isn't too bad. At least I got imported the box copy so I got the nice extras.

images

[quote name='Velo214']
images
[/QUOTE]

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

[quote name='Green Card200']I bought the PC version but haven't got around to playing it yet. Am I better off playing the DLC through that or should I just play the PS3 version again? I've been reading the PC online isn't nearly as active as PS3 but hopefully it really isn't too bad. At least I got imported the box copy so I got the nice extras.[/QUOTE]

I have the PC version and there not much activity for co-op or PVP as there is for ps3. I just started playing the dlc and its pretty populated. You get summand pretty quick.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']We're going back....to the future.[/QUOTE]

I know, Doc. But I'm back. I'm back...FROM the future.

GREAT SCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='maxpower0965']I have the PC version and there not much activity for co-op or PVP as there is for ps3. I just started playing the dlc and its pretty populated. You get summand pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

Is it painful to get summand?

bread's done
Back