GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankmecrankme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Nine hundred and ninety nine US dollars. :drool: Totally worth it when you're playing everything in Ultra HD @ 240 FPS. :cool:

PS4 Announced Features
---------------------------------------

-No used games or used peripherals. Stop killing the industry, assholes.

-Fingerprint readers built into controllers. Get your own, prick! They are only $99.99, great value!

-Playstation Sauron Eye has a built in retina scanner. Better buy your own content too, dickheads. For your eyes only, stop letting your friends steal game cutscenes and movies with their eyes.

-Integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, and NeoGAF accounts witht he new PlayStation Social Media Network! Now the whole world will be able to keep up with your gaming habits and rants! All posts, tweets, twats, and anything else contributed by you to the Playstation Social Media Network become the registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment.*

-Built in credit card reader gives us faster access to your money you extreme ease in purchasing PlayStation Plus Gold, Platinum, or Diamond subscriptions, and any and (hopefully) all enhanced game content add-on downloads and PlayStation Network Arcade games. Just slide it in!

-It'll have Ridge Racer at launch. Remember that one? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

*Requires PlayStation Plus Gold, Platinum, or Diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']If it can play used games it'll be worth it[/QUOTE]

Nope, no used games. PS4 is so advanced, you can't even use used peripherals with it. Stop buying used controllers, assholes. You're killing the industry. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nope, no used games. PS4 is so advanced, you can't even use used peripherals with it. Stop buying used controllers, assholes. You're killing the industry. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for it to integrate into facebook and post my rants about random shit regarding the game I'm currently playing! Day one for that feature; I don't know how I ever lived without it.

I also felt like I was missing out paying for XBL Gold, so I can't wait to be forced to pay for online play! Sign me up! :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I can't wait for it to integrate into facebook and post my rants about random shit regarding the game I'm currently playing! Day one for that feature; I don't know how I ever lived without it.

I also felt like I was missing out paying for XBL Gold, so I can't wait to be forced to pay for online play! Sign me up! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It also integrates with Twitter and NeoGAF accounts, so you can go on rants in 3 separate places at once. But that feature requires PlayStation Plus Gold, Platinum, or Diamond. Totally worth it.

[quote name='GUNNM']Fingerprint ID'd game controllers that shut down when someone else uses them
fucking brilliant[/QUOTE]

SOP protocol! MGS is running my PS4 doe.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It also integrates with Twitter and NeoGAF accounts, so you can go on rants in 3 separate places at once. But that feature requires PlayStation Plus Gold, Platinum, or Diamond. Totally worth it.[/QUOTE]

Hell, how could it NOT be?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SOP protocol! MGS is running my PS4 doe.

[/QUOTE]
I love how MGR tries to include shit that happened from the MGS world into this game every now and then.

I could have sworn Cracker Jack tasted better. Haven't had 'em in years. At least I got a pencil topper.

6cB225m.jpg
Hell yeah.

Can't wait to see the Playstation Kinect.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I'm gunna preorder an extra Sauron eye
[/QUOTE]

Holy shite, you broke the code. The next playstation will be called Barad-dûr, since it will be the home of the eye of Sauron. :lol:

[quote name='GUNNM']I love how MGR tries to include shit that happened from the MGS world into this game every now and then.[/QUOTE]

There's a ton of stuff if you just use the codecs in the first mission until they repeat their short non-info blurbs.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']USPS is incompetent.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I cannot even begin to wrap my head around how bad DmC turned out to be.[/QUOTE]
So bad it stole your avatar?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

There's a ton of stuff if you just use the codecs in the first mission until they repeat their short non-info blurbs.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I never talked to anybody on the codec

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh I never talked to anybody on the codec[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a metal gear fanatic? Other than not buying a PS3 to play MGS4, I mean...

I should think you'd be all about "oh, let me talk to these people on the codec!".
That's where most of the "story" is, just like a normal MGS game; they really nailed that aspect.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Aren't you a metal gear fanatic? Other than not buying a PS3 to play MGS4, I mean...

I should think you'd be all about "oh, let me talk to these people on the codec!".
That's where most of the "story" is, just like a normal MGS game; they really nailed that aspect.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know they went that far with the codec I'll start then.

How far are you? I've tried replaying every part with stealth and if I can't do it I just give up and kill everyone in that section. I'm on chapter 03 or case w/e.

[quote name='GUNNM']I didn't know they went that far with the codec I'll start then.

How far are you? I've tried replaying every part with stealth and if I can't do it I just give up and kill everyone in that section. I'm on chapter 03 or case w/e.[/QUOTE]

I'm in chapter 01, just reached
the refinery and am dealing with the infrared cameras and beams.
The amount of info in the codecs is nuts.
The one you can use to save is annoying if you want to hear everything, cause you have to deal with the save prompt before you get the rest of her convo every time.

The opposite of paramedic where she yammers on about every horror movie made before you save.

Destroy every camera for a trophy

[quote name='GUNNM']The opposite of paramedic where she yammers on about every horror movie made before you save.

Destroy every camera for a trophy[/QUOTE]
Godzilla isn't a horror movie, brostradamus

Neither is James Bond, Dr. Strangelove, or 20,000 leagues.
Don't diss the medic
She had a broad selection of movies to pull from

[quote name='panzerfaust']I cannot even begin to wrap my head around how bad DmC turned out to be.[/QUOTE]

It knocked you unconscious for several weeks?

[quote name='distgfx']Beat Rising, worth $60, buy it.[/QUOTE]
damn already? btw
Did that kid you save in chapter 2 remind you of dante from DmC?

[quote name='Indignate']Are you sure it isn't worth only $5?

Also, it appears that I need to step my game up.

BDkmxKZCUAE3etJ.jpg
[/QUOTE]
ew leda fans are creeps

[quote name='GUNNM']damn already? btw
Did that kid you save in chapter 2 remind you of dante from DmC?
[/QUOTE]

Yes and no.

[quote name='GUNNM']god damn I left for an hour when it was just starting
everyones asshole must be a water slide by now[/QUOTE]

It was planned for this event to be like 2 and half hours long.

This was basically a public announcement to the world to confirm to everyone that Sony is still in the business and that they still have a pull with all of the top publisher/developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back