Dead Space 3 still on sale at Amazon for $39.99 (PC, PS3, 360)

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So much for that being the deal of just that day. Amazon Gold Box deals take another hit.[/QUOTE]

so you're mad that amazon decided to keep a low price? that makes zero sense

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So much for that being the deal of just that day. Amazon Gold Box deals take another hit.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

It'll keep sinking. People must have learned their lesson with DS2. As great of a game as it was, it dropped down to cheap prices instantly. Same goes for trade-in value...EA must have overproduced units.

As much as I love the DS series, I know it'll drop to 20 or less sooner than later, so I'll wait.

[quote name='KryllFood']It'll keep sinking. People must have learned their lesson with DS2. As great of a game as it was, it dropped down to cheap prices instantly. Same goes for trade-in value...EA must have overproduced units.

As much as I love the DS series, I know it'll drop to 20 or less sooner than later, so I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya. I want to play this with my brother, so I gotta buy 2 PC copies. The hit's much easier the lower the price drops.

[quote name='KryllFood']It'll keep sinking. People must have learned their lesson with DS2. As great of a game as it was, it dropped down to cheap prices instantly. Same goes for trade-in value...EA must have overproduced units.

As much as I love the DS series, I know it'll drop to 20 or less sooner than later, so I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

Instantly is kind of an exaggeration, it flirted with the $40 mark for a while before actually dipping lower than that. But yes both hit $40 right away and that's what price matching is for ;)

[quote name='jalu6']This is probably a PM to gamestops sale price.[/QUOTE]

We have a winner.

If you haven't noticed actual Amazon deals are rare. For example NBA2K13 isn't $39.99 because Amazon wanted to have a sale; it's $39.99 because that is the price that Best Buy and Newegg have it for.

That being said maybe the price on this dropped because in general (outside of the occasional Skyrim) game prices don't hold for more then a few weeks after release. This is a sign that we are nearing the end of this generation.

The Limited Edition contents aren't important, right? I have $30 in credit but it seems like the LE is just two suits and two weapons.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Who said I was mad? Amazon kept a common price (Kmart, Hastings, even freaking Groupon) and has systematically made their game gold boxes into jokes. Now even the deal of THE DAY is a joke just like the fake discounts.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The Limited Edition contents aren't important, right? I have $30 in credit but it seems like the LE is just two suits and two weapons.[/QUOTE]

The guns make playthroughs on harder difficulties much easier but you can make similar blueprints later on the game so you're not missing out on much. The suits don't really have many special bonuses attached to them like in Dead Space 2 so they're more of cosmetic changes than anything in this game.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The Limited Edition contents aren't important, right? I have $30 in credit but it seems like the LE is just two suits and two weapons.[/QUOTE]

FYI, Limited Edition content is the same code as the Online Pass. I don't know if that will sway your decision or not.

bread's done
Back