3rd 1600 MSP Giveaway!

TAYL0R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Well guys this is ezeegaming's 3rd 1600 MSP giveaway! All you have to do is sign up and reply to enter. Also they asked to maybe reply with what you would spend it on as well, just for fun. The winner will be chosen March 23rd by random.

Here is the link to the homepage to read the thread www.ezeegaming.com

and when you are signed up here is the link to the thread, http://www.ezeegaming.com/thread-6115.html

Also don't worry guys it is an instant activation when signing up, no e-mail verification or anything, so it takes like 3 seconds.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']This is me entering, I'd love some points for the upcoming MS sale[/QUOTE]
You have to enter in that thread because all the replies are numbered and thats how a winner will be chosen, by random number generator.

Entered, thanks for the contest OP... But I have to ask. Based on what I've read in that topic, are we going to even be able to win those points? They seem like they won't allow us if we only have 1-2 posts... :\

Thanks I joined and stated my purchase though I have four different things I have in mind to buy. Lucky for me a simple dice roll shall do the trick. :)

Wow this seems like such a nice thing. This site is pretty cool. I will start doing this in the future when i get things i can give away.

bread's done
Back