Hitman: absolution ps3/xbox $25 shipped in newegg

Do you guys think this game will be at a lower price soon? I want it but I'm not sure if buying it or wait a little.

[quote name='Ashlee']Do you guys think this game will be at a lower price soon? I want it but I'm not sure if buying it or wait a little.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised the price fell so sharply. It sells for about the same price on Amazon, and it's been around $30 for a while now. If you wait, I'm sure it'll go down even more.

man part of me wants this now but I cant feeling it'll hit $20 soon enough, and given my backlog (which includes the Hitman HD trilogy) I think I'll just wait it out.

I'm sure it will go down again in the near future.
For the past couple of weeks it's been $25-$35, long enough say thats the 'normal' price.
--

The Professional edition I bought from the Amazon Gold Box on Tues just came in the mail, very nice packaging, and it only cost $13.
:D

[quote name='Ashlee']Do you guys think this game will be at a lower price soon? I want it but I'm not sure if buying it or wait a little.[/QUOTE]

I'll eat my hat if it isn't $15 somewhere before summer ends.

Probably gonna be $7.99 at bb in the springtime. I can wait.. mainly cuz my backlog should be featured on one of those hoarders documentaries DX

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Did the game not sell to well for it to already be priced at $30?[/QUOTE]

I think sales were fine. This is pretty consistent with how the last few Square Enix games have dropped in price.

bread's done
Back