Feedback
271 (100%)

Available Now
Karaoke XBox Live outfits for your avatar

header.43a46aa3507b84a1e9094ee95ac4635d.jpeg

Coming Soon

[customspoiler=FAQ]

What are rewards?
As you play games and rank up, you can earn rewards! Just meet the reward's qualifications to earn it. These rewards can be special items in a game, discount codes, or even a free game!
Why does Raptr say I need to verify my email before I can claim this reward?
This would be because we'll need you to verify your email before you can claim the reward! If you've tried to do this already and have not received the email as of yet, contact us from the email in question. Be sure to include your account name in question.
What does watching a reward do?
Watching a reward will opt you in to receive emails and notifications about that specific reward. These emails can include:

• A Reminder email/notification. 24 hours before a reward goes live.
  • An update email/notification. When something about the reward date changes.
  • A notification email/notification. When the reward is live, and ready to be earned!
  • A warning email/notification. Letting you know that the reward is about to run out.
  • An expiration email/notification. Letting you know that the reward is about to expire.
How do I unwatch a reward?
If a reward is still active, you can unwatch it from your rewards dashboard. This removes you from the remaining "watch" emails and notifications for that reward only.
How do I earn a reward?
To earn a reward you need to meet the rank requirement, as specified on your rewards page.
When do I get my reward?
Once you've earned a reward, you'll need to claim it! Claiming a reward can be done on your rewards page, where you can click 'Claim'. You will then receive a code and instructions to redeem your reward!
I just ranked up and should have earned a reward, but there's no 'claim it' button, what do I do now?
Though we strive to have everything work in real-time, there are occasions when there can be delays in qualifying users as 'Earned', especially right at the beginning of a new reward. The simplest way to solve this is to visit your rewards page and press the 'check your reward' button next to the reward. This will recalculate and check eligibility for any rewards that are active in our system at that time. This check usually takes less than 5 minutes, though we have text telling you it could take up to several hours (which would be during high demand). If you have the proper rank, and are in an eligible country, but pressing the 'check your reward' button doesn't help, contact us, and we'll take a look!
I forgot my reward code, where can I go to see it?
If you lose this code once you've earned and claimed your reward, you'll find it on your rewards page. Use the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner and select Claimed.
I was notified that I've earned a reward but now I can't find the reward anywhere to claim it, what's going on?
Raptr rewards are limited by both date, and quantity and therefore are offered on a first come first served basis. Once you've earned a reward, it is not reserved or held for you until you've claimed it on our site. As soon as we run out of a particular reward, or the reward end date is reached, it is no longer available on the Rewards page.
It says I need to verify my gamertag, why?
We ask for you to verify your gamertag only once, and only in the case that someone else has already attempted to claim a reward using that gamertag. We only allow one reward per user, per unique gamertag. But rest assured! Verifying your gamertag means you can still get that reward! If you have verified your account, and still are receiving this error please contact us.
I don't have a PC or an iPhone, how can I verify my gamertag?
The simplest method would be to borrow a friend's, as you only need to verify it once! However if you are having issues, please feel free to contact us; we'll do our best to get you on the right track!
Can I track multiple gamertags, to try and earn more rewards?
Raptr does not currently support multiple gamertags of the same type on one account. However multiple accounts claiming multiple rewards may be reviewed to ensure that the reward system is not being abused.
I have multiple Raptr accounts, can I win multiple rewards?
Yes, in the case in which you live with other gamers and you all have different gamertags on each of them. However multiple accounts claiming multiple rewards may be reviewed to ensure that the reward system is not being abused.
I don't want this reward, can I exchange it or change it?
Aww, you don't like the reward we got you? Unfortunately we don't allow exchanges for rewards, but we do try our best to give players a wide array of rewards they can earn. If you don't want a particular reward, don't claim it! Save it for someone else!
I've earned a reward, and can't claim it, why?
The most common reason for this happening is that you are not in the correct country to be able to claim the reward. If this is the case, you probably hadn't visited Raptr.com in some time, and we didn't have an established location for you.
When you attempt to press the 'claim it' button, we check all of the criteria for the reward again, to ensure you truly are validly able to claim it. If the claim button doesn't work for you, it can mean that you might not meet all the criteria for the reward. Be sure to check the landing page for that particular reward, and check all the qualifications including the 'available in' territories listed towards the bottom of the page. If you've tried all that contact us, and we'll take a look!
Xbox/Steam/PSN was down and Raptr didn't track my playtime! Can I still earn my reward?
Yes you can! Should this happen, please remember in most cases it was down for everyone else too. But you can still track your hours manually.
I got my code, but I'm not getting my reward!
Please be sure and contact us so we can look into the issue!

[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Inbox']thanks op.
assassins creed rewards are already up btw, not coming soon.[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you're seeing that they're already up. Still says coming soon and has 4 days 19 hours to go before it starts.

How is BF3 a select zombie FPS title?

From the website:

Selected top Zombie FPS titles:

Arma II Operation Arrowhead (PC)
BF3 (PC)
Black Ops II (PC)
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Dead Rising 2 (PC)
Left 4 Dead (PC)
Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
Walking Dead EP1 (PC)
The Walking Dead Series(PC)

[quote name='page305']How is BF3 a select zombie FPS title?

From the website:[/QUOTE]

24/7 players are like zombies lol.

[quote name='SackManBoy']well ill be damned, it just gave me assassins creed revelations ultimate edition! thats a $50 code!![/QUOTE]

Lucky! That's the one I was hoping for

Got AC Brotherhood Ultimate though.

[quote name='TommyC']Damn I'm so close but I'm not experienced in AC. I really wanted those Xbox Avatar Items. ._.[/QUOTE]

I am experienced but don't have the washington DLC yet sooo no chance getting those items =O

[quote name='jukkakhan']Bump for Dead Island, it's live now but site is slammed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this will be dead in a few minutes...err seconds.

It's dead.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Yeah, this will be dead in a few minutes...err seconds.

It's dead.[/QUOTE]

holy fuck, 5k keys gone in less that 30 secs.. I couldnt even get one.. :roll:

Within 30 secs it was down to 3k lol so yeah it went fast lol :whistle2:# But oh well it was fun waiting all day for it lol :p

How many copies did they have?
Also any1 got a spare conor outfit for xbox they dont need?

Also a lot of people got it in countries they cant activate it on steam ;/

[quote name='tallkido']how many copies did they have?
Also any1 got a spare conor outfit for xbox they dont need?[/quote]

[quote name='Pwny']holy fuck, 5k keys gone in less that 30 secs.. I couldnt even get one.. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Seconds from my posts. It was up for a few minutes before it died.

[quote name='Tallkido']
Also a lot of people got it in countries they cant activate it on steam ;/[/QUOTE]

^This. I really wanted to play it too :cry:

[quote name='Tallkido']How many copies did they have?
Also any1 got a spare conor outfit for xbox they dont need?

Also a lot of people got it in countries they cant activate it on steam ;/[/QUOTE]

Yep, got my hands on 1 and i cant activate it on UK Steam -/-

If you're having region lock probs with today's Dead Island reward - we're on the case and will update you via your Raptr email addy.(cont.)

(cont.) ...until then, hold on to your codes. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Wth... "Earned the "Uniquely Familiar" Trophy from The Tyranny of King Washington The Infamy DLC"
man.... I was hoping to get free Battle Harden :(

For some reason my Raptr will not track my progress, and I really wanted that eagle prop. Anyone willing to give me a few codes by way of PM? I'd be glad to return the favor in the future. Thanks ahead of time..oh and thanks OP!

Anyone know how to force raptr to digest the pending time earned for PS3? I am 8 hours away from the reward with 11 hours pending.. :/

[quote name='dealerman']I received the hidden secrets dlc and then won it as my raptr reward. PM me if anyone is interested.

Now Gone[/QUOTE]
Noooooooo :cry:

Well i don't know if the code still works, but jackaattack is an ungrateful punk. Since he wont say thank you I'll post it here. Hope it still works.
RF8P-K3NF-Q44B

[quote name='dealerman']Well i don't know if the code still works, but jackaattack is an ungrateful punk. Since he wont say thank you I'll post it here. Hope it still works.
RF8P-K3NF-Q44B[/QUOTE]

still active go!!!

[quote name='dealerman']Well i don't know if the code still works, but jackaattack is an ungrateful punk. Since he wont say thank you I'll post it here. Hope it still works.
RF8P-K3NF-Q44B[/QUOTE]
Redeemed it, thanks dealerman

RF8P-K3NF-Q44B[/QUOTE]
nooo, not again...:bs:

bread's done
Back