Submit a reader review, maybe win a $100 Amazon gift certificate

honestgamer

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to get more people to submit high-quality reader reviews to HonestGamers, so I'm offering a $100 gift certificate to the person who submits my favorite review by the end of February.

Basically, you can contribute as many reviews as you like and each one acts as an entry. Just keep in mind that the site's quality standards even for reader reviews are very high (there's a lot of stuff that gets posted at GameFAQs that we'll reject at HonestGamers, for instance). Even if you plan to submit multiple reviews, it's a good idea to start with just one to get a feel what we're looking for.

The full list of rules and tips is available at the following URL:

http://www.honestgamers.com/forums/threads/4900/view/0.html

Good luck to you all, and I hope to see some amazing new reviews!

Would it be okay to review ps3 classics like infamous and ff13? I got a lot of backlog I'm going through lol. Wouldn't mind making reviews on them.

You can review whatever you like! The main thing is that you need to do a good job with whatever you write. The site already attracts some very talented readers who contribute reader reviews. There just aren't enough contributions coming through lately, so I'm hoping this contest will bump up the number that come through. With any luck, I'll have a really difficult time deciding who wins!

bread's done
Back