Walmart release date delivery problems

xenozfan2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I preordered metal gear rising to get the free soundtrack that came with it and it was listed as having release date delivery. I have not gotten my game yet and the delivery date says it won't come until the 26th! I have emailed them multiple times but I have gotten no response. Does anyone know of a better way to contact them? Has this happed to any CAGers before? This is the last time I ever preorder something from walmart.

[quote name='xenozfan2']http://www.walmart.com/cp/Guaranteed-Release-Date-Delivery/1088308[/QUOTE]

Well if you met the guidelines then you'll get a $10GC

Video Games - Guaranteed Release Date Delivery

Be the first to play it - our Guaranteed Release Date Delivery program is available on select preorder video games at no additional cost. Preorder the game now and we'll deliver it the day of release.

Restrictions:
Offer applies on eligible items only.
The game must have an official release date that falls on a weekday.
Order must be placed within 4 business days of the game's release date.
Shipping address must be in the continental United States: excludes APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes and remote destinations.
Any changes to your order's details may affect the eligibility for Guaranteed Release Date Delivery.
Offer does not apply in the event a delivery attempt is made and a no one is available to accept the delivery, weather delays or nationwide manufacture delays.

Offer Details:
Receive the video game on the game's release date or we will send you a $10 Walmart eGift card.
In the event of a delayed delivery, please contact customer service within 48hrs. of delivery.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Ordered on the 15th so it was 4 days before releace. I just can't get a hold of them.[/QUOTE]

It states 4 business days, business days do not count weekends and it MIGHT not count Presidents Day. The game came out on the 19th, 4 business days including Monday, would mean you needed to order it on the 14th (maybe even the 13th, not sure if counts the release date as one of the days).

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It states 4 business days, business days do not count weekends and it MIGHT not count Presidents Day. The game came out on the 19th, 4 business days including Monday, would mean you needed to order it on the 14th (maybe even the 13th, not sure if counts the release date as one of the days).[/QUOTE]

Even so, on my order it says
(Your order has been shipped via UPS Mail Innovations and should arrive between Tuesday, 02/19/2013 and Tuesday, 02/19/2013.)
On other games they say it will ship on release day but takes a few days to get there.

bread's done
Back