Fry's $149 PS3 Console Move Bundle + Sports Champion

Great deal, if you don't want the Move stuff you can probably get at least $50 for it so it's like getting the system for $100

I think you might luck out even if it says none available. Back during the Diablo 3 rush, people reported buying from stores that said none in stock. But seeing gas is $4.52...

you should add *IN-STORE ONLY* to the title, but this is one great deal. Wish they had a Fry's in MI

Holy crap. I want this. Why is there no Fry's around me. =[ Make this an online sale!

Most of these have not been in stock since the super slim came out. 3 Frys in my area and they don't have any of the old slim models at all.

Yeah, I was watching the deals at Fry's after the super slim was released. After they started clearancing the original slim, they sold out in a relatively short time in my area. At the price shown in the op, I'm surprised if there many left anywhere.

[quote name='TooPoor']I think you might luck out even if it says none available. Back during the Diablo 3 rush, people reported buying from stores that said none in stock. But seeing gas is $4.52...[/QUOTE]

Gas is $3.46. What are you talking about???:lol:

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Link shows no products.

How many GBs is this?[/QUOTE]

I bought my GF this bundle this past Christmas, and I believe it's 320GB Model.

Wow nice deal. I wonder where they found that discontinued bundle lying around in the warehouse. Good luck those trying to pick one up

bread's done
Back