Playstation 4 Pre-Order Amazon.com

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Hi everyone thought I would let you know Playstation 4 went up for a pre-order sort of through Amazon.com I know it says $1,000, but obviously that would be updated to the retail price when announced. For now seems like a great way to get a system because we all know this will come out during the holidays and sell out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGA9WK2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

on a side note gamestop has email alert setup for when they have more information here.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Looks like we missed the first batch. Damn, I was hoping to have it by next week.

Hmm.. decisions decisions. Funny enough I was super excited when the PS3 was announced, now 7 years later I can't really justify a new console. I have a bigass backlog on my PS3 and figure by the time I beat all of them the PS4 might already be cheaper.

just put in a pre-order. thanks.

and it's legit -- there are reviews wondering if it's a fake listing, but there is an actual amazon promo page that links to that listing.

price is an obvious place holder, but i figured i'd get in line and can always cancel if need be (though i doubt i will)

Placed an order for 4. Can't wait to see what the system looks like. I'm guessing this will be $499.99 USD. They know 600-700 is too much from the PS3. Also there is no charge or hold on your card, my account is PRIME and doesn't have any charge on it. Plus the price WILL drop.

Thanks pre-ordered one

[quote name='Deader2818']do they put any kind of charge on your card?[/QUOTE]
not until it ships

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BiggNick']Placed an order for 4. Can't wait to see what the system looks like. I'm guessing this will be $499.99 USD. They know 600-700 is too much from the PS3. Also there is no charge or hold on your card, my account is PRIME and doesn't have any charge on it. Plus the price WILL drop.[/QUOTE]

Why stop there?

[quote name='affa']just put in a pre-order. thanks.

and it's legit -- there are reviews wondering if it's a fake listing, but there is an actual amazon promo page that links to that listing.

price is an obvious place holder, but i figured i'd get in line and can always cancel if need be (though i doubt i will)[/QUOTE]
That right there is why I HATE amazon's review policy...

[quote name='Kaiser499']Makes me wonder if this will sell out or not considering the Wii U did not.[/QUOTE]

In the long run yeah it will, short term I dunno. If there's more game announcements for launch I think so. Regardless I don't think it'll do as poorly as the WiiU has. Many people are considering real nex gen to be the PS4/Xbox 720

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Why stop there?[/QUOTE]

Making sure my friends who might not be able to pre-order are able to get them. Considering the debacle on the past 2 launches, better to not wait or take chances. I'm 30, married w/kids, own a home, work hard, and have a good job. Thankfully I'm in a position where I can help out my buddies!

More launch titles available hopefully than my Wii U. Poor guy has been sitting there waiting for some new games.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Makes me wonder if this will sell out or not considering the Wii U did not.[/QUOTE]

I think more games will be out at launch that would entice people, the wii u still has nothing going for it I cant even think about the wii u with not one game out for it.

On another thought wow! I can't believe this has already been sold out.

[quote name='BiggNick']Making sure my friends who might not be able to pre-order are able to get them. Considering the debacle on the past 2 launches, better to not wait or take chances. I'm 30, married w/kids, own a home, work hard, and have a good job. Thankfully I'm in a position where I can help out my buddies![/QUOTE]

You know, you are right. You inspired me, and I just ordered one each for the entire neighborhood.

We all can have a big LAN party with all our kids and my wife can even take time off from her model shoot to make lemonade for the neighbors.

[quote name='Deader2818']how would it be available if its only a pre order?[/QUOTE]

it's available for pre-order, verses available for notification when pre-orders are possible. if that makes any sense.

though... it's no longer available for preorder for some reason.

[quote name='Bazz']On another thought wow! I can't believe this has already been sold out.[/QUOTE]

I know. I hate that I'm going to have to wait in line for this.

[quote name='Bazz']On another thought wow! I can't believe this has already been sold out.[/QUOTE]
Well I don't think it sold out... They probably just pulled it for one reason or another and it'll be back at some point.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']You know, you are right. You inspired me, and I just ordered one each for the entire neighborhood.

We all can have a big LAN party with all our kids and my wife can even take time off from her model shoot to make lemonade for the neighbors.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Wait a min...pics or she doesn't exist! Although I do find it hard to believe you are friends with everyone in your neighborhood. :roll: Would make one hell of a block party though.

I'm a sucker for being an early adopter despite how much I claim I will wait.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well I don't think it sold out... They probably just pulled it for one reason or another and it'll be back at some point.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking this as well, I plan on pre-ordering one from amazon and one from gamestop when it goes live.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm not 100% sure who's trolling and who isn't.[/QUOTE]

The sign of a true troll? Eh, I have no reason to troll. Have a few good friends, per-ordering to help them out. The systems aren't going to be 1k and nothing is charged right now.

That is all...

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah, im going to pre-order at gamestop and best buy for back up.[/QUOTE]

BB would be my last resort option lol I don't trust them with stuff like this.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Too bad i missed that 1000$ cc authorization...[/QUOTE]
I've never had an authorization charge from Amazon. They just charge when it ships.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Too bad i missed that 1000$ cc authorization...[/QUOTE]

Charged when shipped. You saying we're getting our PS4s now? Sweeet.

I'm going to hold off for Black Friday and see what happens. Looking at how much the PS3 cost at launch, I don't think I can afford MSRP on a PS4.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']You know, you are right. You inspired me, and I just ordered one each for the entire neighborhood.

We all can have a big LAN party with all our kids and my wife can even take time off from her model shoot to make lemonade for the neighbors.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap that was hilarious.......you tickled my funny bone:)

It's just my opinion, but after the initial launch, I suspect consoles will be readily available at retail stores during the December holiday season. It is very likely the Nextbox720 will also launch in November, cutting each other sales in half.

[quote name='PublikDefender']just wait for the black friday deals. amazon's vita deal was the best. probably going to be the same for ps4[/QUOTE]
this aint going on sale on this year's BF. Maybe next year

I managed to pre-order one, now I hopefully don't have to wait in line. I figured for around $500, and that it will be supported for at least 6 years is worth the cost of an iPad.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'm gonna wait for the slim version and a price drop.

Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

What if the launch one is the slim version and they eventually release a thick version?

Good thing I did their stupid "click here to be e-mailed when this item is available" thing on Thursday. Thanks Amazon!

bread's done
Back