Kirby Mass Attack $8.99 FS

Was this game mass produced as hell but undersold? The other Kirby DS games weren't on sale this often.

It's a great game, not a traditional Kirby game, but quirky and creative. I picked it up for $20 and was happy with my purchase, so I'd recommend jumping on it! :)

I bought this game from Newegg the last time it was on sale, for $10. It's a great game, but yes, they realized how successful the previous titles were and made a lot of copies of this to compensate. Good luck with trying to find the other Kirby DS games new for less than $20.

[quote name='Rozz']Was this game mass produced as hell but undersold? The other Kirby DS games weren't on sale this often.[/QUOTE]

This game plays very different from traditional kirby game

I found this game incredibly boring, so there's one vote against it. I couldn't force myself to play past the first few levels.

[quote name='Zaku77']I found this game incredibly boring, so there's one vote against it. I couldn't force myself to play past the first few levels.[/QUOTE]While I played past the first few worlds, the lack of checkpoints really ticked me off once I got to later levels. Since progression towards 100% completion requires finishing every level without losing a single Kirby, I just couldn't keep playing when I would get to an end-of-level boss just to lose a Kirby because it didn't move fast enough when I tapped the screen. :bomb:

Sure, it was the completionist in me that got mad, but I love to get 100% in games. :nottalking:

[quote name='Vigilante']While I played past the first few worlds, the lack of checkpoints really ticked me off once I got to later levels. Since progression towards 100% completion requires finishing every level without losing a single Kirby, I just couldn't keep playing when I would get to an end-of-level boss just to lose a Kirby because it didn't move fast enough when I tapped the screen. :bomb:

Sure, it was the completionist in me that got mad, but I love to get 100% in games. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I totally get where you're coming from, and I'm the same way. It's just how we enjoy games--nothing wrong with it. I never got far enough into it for that to be an issue for me, but it most certainly would have, if I had played more.

This is a stab to the gut seeing this game so low. I paid like $30 about a year ago, thinking this game would never go down in price.

bread's done
Back