Saint's Row: The Third, Skyrim, & Kingsdoms of Amalur on Xbox 360?

KnightRobby

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I could find an excellent, super cheap deal on either Saints Row: The Third or KoA: Reckoning and Skyrim for the Xbox 360?

I've heard discussion that games are going to lower even more and I was wondering when this might happen...?

I am a huge open world gaming fan (action, RPG's) so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Looking at the $15-$20 price range.

Thanks for your help! :cool:

You might be able to get Saints Row the Third in the $20 range with a little patience. KOA:Reckoning has held value surprisingly well given the demise of 38 Studios. Other than the Best Buy coupon deal where you could get it for net $9.99 when it had a price drop to $40, I haven't seen it much under $30 for a good while. Since all your wants include some lengthy playtime, buy the cheapeast one now and maybe the others will drop after you've spent your 80-100 hours with the other one.

The deals sassylaurie mentioned are probably your best option right now.

Thank you all for the replies! Well, I'm getting KoA: Reckoning from Best Buy soon. Originally got it for $15.00 but with my luck the disc was scratched so I had to take it back and they ordered a new one. I can't wait to play it. Even the woman over at my Blockbuster was going on about the cheap price and how I had to get it.

So I appreciate you guys letting me know about the deal.

If you happen to find out about a similar $15.00 deal for Saint's Row: The Third for the Xbox 360, let me know!

By the way, anyone get anything from the GameFly deals going on right now? I grabbed The Amazing Spider-Man as a gift for my twin brother.

Skyrim if your ok with download, instead of disc, try Ebay. Can sometimes find one around $20. I by the grace of the god's managed to get one for $10 from Microsoft Store BF deal, but I'd always check with other CAG's, I got a great deal on KoA NEW from a CAG.

Sounds like a good idea Hemi. I was wondering who would you recommend trading or buying with out here on CAG? I knew a guy named HappyGame out on SwitchGames, among others. I was known as KnightRobby and I am known as WebQuad out on eBay (been awhile since I have been on eBay, though I have 100% and done a lot of purchases/sells out there).

Thanks for the heads up. Wish I would've thought about finding someone willing to sell KoA: Reckoning out here for new.

Anyone willing to sell their Saints Row The Third for new or used for around $15.00 and take paypal?

A good place is to check the Trade forum, There ALOT of great CAG's to trade with, CASH for these games straight up might not work, most ppl prefer to trade, but if you got a big library of games, you cant beat it.
Well, another thing you COULD do, is check TiV's on the games walmart's offering at GS/BB, if you find one with a $10-15 Value, BAM there you go, $15 on SR3! (Did same thing with BB offering two games + $40 Giftcard, PMED halo to $40 and paired it with Far Cry 3, Traded in the Halo for $37 and bam Far Cry 3 for about $15)

Sounds like a plan Hemi! I know I have a game worth around $15 I can hand in. I just wish the Wal-Mart deal wasn't bundled with so many uninteresting games. Though Dante's Inferno looks okay...but not worth $18.00 (after taxes). The shipping and taxes don't help the deal - lol

bread's done
Back