Red Faction Armageddon 5.99 @ GameStop

AxleHead

CAGiversary!
Deal covers the PS3 and 360 versions.

On my phone so can't figure out how to link. Disregard if its been posted. Go easy on me this is my first real thread for a deal. Just doing my part.

Must be trying to clear out stock. No one bought Red Faction's rights at THQ's death and it was already dead to them before that.

Might check it out at $6, I didn't bother when I saw it was so different from Guerrilla, way too linear.

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']Must be trying to clear out stock. No one bought Red Faction's rights at THQ's death and it was already dead to them before that.

Might check it out at $6, I didn't bother when I saw it was so different from Guerrilla, way too linear.[/QUOTE]

Volition retained the rights to all of their IP's after the buyout by Koch Media. I doubt we've seen the last of Red Faction. At least I hope.

[quote name='SIX min WHISTLE']Must be trying to clear out stock. No one bought Red Faction's rights at THQ's death and it was already dead to them before that.

Might check it out at $6, I didn't bother when I saw it was so different from Guerrilla, way too linear.[/QUOTE]

I think we're still waiting on those rights to be auctioned off.

ive been meaning to get this game and finish it. eventhough used its 8.99 its a short game so you are better off beating the game and returning it within the 7 day period rather than buying to keep imo

While not as fun as Guerrilla, I played it again recently (to completion this time) and found it not that bad. It is very linear, with more action and shooting than the previous games. Worth the $6 for sure.

[quote name='jupiterjones']While not as fun as Guerrilla, I played it again recently (to completion this time) and found it not that bad. It is very linear, with more action and shooting than the previous games. Worth the $6 for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I liked Guerrilla a lot more, but only got to put a few hours into this one. For $6, I'm in.

The old lady is going to kill me since I told her I was cutting back on buying new games for a few months, and I've bought at least 5 more since I told her that (I don't think she's noticed yet).

I like this in store pickup option.. i barely go to gamestop 4 times a year but now i don't have to deal with an idiot clerk who needs me to spell the name of a game... but watching young justice before i head out

Wow, $3.49 shipping and handling? I'd buy it for $6 shipped but since I already have it from the "THQ Humble Bundle" on PC, forget it. I'm not a PC gamer but I'll probably play it eventually and I only paid $1 for it.

:D Back. Got it. They removed the plastic seal but the bar code sticker seal was still on the side. Disc was dusty but mint condition. I think the chick behind the counter was getting serviced by her bf because when I opened the door he rose up red faced from underneath her. Good ol' American teens.

I couldn't resist. I redeemed a $5 off a gamestop order coupon from the power up rewards site, and picked this game up SEALED for .99. WIN!

$5 is usually take my take on mediocre games price. Is the first one still much better? Both can be had for over $11, cheaper than going to theaters in some places.

The code didn't work for me it's also 4.99 on the psn and it sucks you can't buy the dlc bundle from the psn

Picked this up almost over a year ago at gamefly for $13 and like most games this has sat in my backlog. I thought the demo was good enough to warrant a play so at $5 it is a cheap addition.

Got one at Gamestop. It was a gutted copy and the codes don't work. :( oh well, 6 bucks is a good price for a so-so game.

Guerrilla is one of those games, like Fallout 3 or Bioshock, that I loved so much a sequel would never do it justice in my mind.

Also, if someone wants the Ruin Mode code that came with my most recent copy, let me know. I already have it from a previous buy of the game. The code I have is for PS3, and technically is expired but who ever wants it is more than welcome to give it a shot.

bread's done
Back