Best Buy - PS3 fighting game CEs, No More Heroes, More

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks pete! Nice deals, time to finally bite on Street Fighter esp since I don't own any of the SF franchise at all. (I've always been a MK fanboy ;P) NMH is also tempting, I couldn't get into it last time I bought it but for $10 it's tempting to add back into my backlog.. hmm..

[quote name='opportunity777']I see the price on SF 25th, but when I click add to cart it jumps back to $150.[/QUOTE]

I just managed to order it for $71.72 after tax, have you tried a different browser or clearing your cookies?

[quote name='eXiON']I just managed to order it for $71.72 after tax, have you tried a different browser or clearing your cookies?[/QUOTE]

Cleared my cookies and it works now. Thanks! ;)

EDIT: SOLD OUT online of SF. That was fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was No More Heroes ever available? I kept getting red error messages. Finally, after giving Best Buy a piece of my mind on an online survey, I went back and the page said "sold out."

[quote name='Kolgar']Was No More Heroes ever available? I kept getting red error messages. Finally, after giving Best Buy a piece of my mind on an online survey, I went back and the page said "sold out."[/QUOTE]

It was. The hoarder in me wishes I'd bought it now.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Ordered SF 25th anniversary... Not quite sure why though lol

Edit: I hope none of the dlc crap has expired yet...[/QUOTE]

same

I got the sold out listing, but my order went through for NMH. Might be worth a shot, but search for it. The OP link didn't work for me.

[quote name='Havok83']those SF CEs are still too expensive for me[/QUOTE]

for what it's worth the ps3 ones are disappearing quickly. amazon was out last I checked, bby is out now. probably not many more chances to get one new at a reasonable price.

[quote name='trunks982']Is the SCV CE the lowest it has been?[/QUOTE]

Yes though BB did have it on sale for $19.99 about a month ago. It is a savings of $2.00 thus I grabbed one :lol: Thanks OP.

[quote name='thereefernander']Wonder if I'll have any luck price matching the Soul Calibur V to the Xbox 360 version.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is 29.99, not sure how you'd be able to do that. :lol:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Ordered SF 25th anniversary... Not quite sure why though lol

Edit: I hope none of the dlc crap has expired yet...[/QUOTE]

this has only been out 5 months. if the dlc was expired that would be very poor practice...of course this is Capcom.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Aww, I was just told that :ps3:no more heroes is an online item only, so there's no chance of it being found in store...[/QUOTE]

No they are in my stores

[quote name='handsomepete']All thanks to the tracker.

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection :ps3: - 67.50
Street Fighter X Tekken SE :ps3: - 32.70
Soul Calibur V CE :ps3: - 17.99

Also
No More Heroes - Heroes Paradise :ps3: 10.56 - DEAD
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Best Buy LE :ps3: - 17.99 :360: version
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (non-CE, store pickup only) :ps3: - 17.99
Tekken Hybrid :ps3: - 17.99

p.s. their site has been acting hell of flaky this morning, so just keep trying or go to bestbuy.com and search if it isn't working for you.[/QUOTE]

Graphically does SFXTekken and UMvsC3 on the PS3 look the same?

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Aaah, this sucks. I've been waiting for a while for the SF 25th set to go down. Now it looks like ever major retailer's sold out...[/QUOTE]

Amazon has the 360 version. 3rd party sells the PS3 version on there as well.

[quote name='handsomepete']All thanks to the tracker.

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection :ps3: - 67.50
Street Fighter X Tekken SE :ps3: - 32.70
Soul Calibur V CE :ps3: - 17.99

Also
No More Heroes - Heroes Paradise :ps3: 10.56 - DEAD
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Best Buy LE :ps3: - 17.99 :360: version
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (non-CE, store pickup only) :ps3: - 17.99
Tekken Hybrid :ps3: - 17.99

p.s. their site has been acting hell of flaky this morning, so just keep trying or go to bestbuy.com and search if it isn't working for you.[/QUOTE]
Good deal on SF 25th. I wonder who were the idiots on CAG who paid $150 for those. Ignorance is expensive. :)

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Amazon has the 360 version. 3rd party sells the PS3 version on there as well.[/QUOTE]

I want the PS3 version for the extra goodies. And third party sellers definitely won't be doing me any favors. They'll probably jack up the price back to around $150

Everytime something from BB goes out of stock, it usually means my order gets backordered and canceled. Hopefully they actually ship my 25th anniversary copy of street fighter...

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Seriously tempted to pick up UMVC3, but something tells me it'll drop further.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one. Even at this low price I'm still going to wait a bit longer.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Seriously tempted to pick up UMVC3, but something tells me it'll drop further.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it drop lower? It's not a collector's edition and stock isn't limited. If you wait like 10 years, it'll probably be a dollar.

Thanks OP! Finally went ahead and picked up UMvsC3. Still debating on whether or not to get SFxT Special Edition...

bread's done
Back