History: Legends of War - Patton (PS3/360) $19.99 + .99 ship + tax

Lucian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Invicta 61']I was a fan of Axis & Allies, so I'm interested but only if it's available in store. Looks like shipping adds at least $6.50.[/QUOTE]

Standard shipping is $0.99.

Hmmm tempted to price match this at target since one near by has it in stock, but would rather get it from Best Buy, but that price match will require a phone call and a bunch of time.

I had to buy this off eBay several weeks ago because it seems to be impossible to find at any B&M stores, like the Afrika game was.

I'd say if you can actually find one at this price, online or in person, it might be a wise investment.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Hi, does anyone know why the price doesn't adjust in cart to 18.99 for me?
It stays 19.99 all the the way to checkout.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Weird. It looks like the extra $1 off was only yesterday.

I've played 3 of these History Channels games so far, and although they're pretty low in quality I do enjoy playing them. I did not even know there was a 4th one.

EDIT: Looks like the 360 version is OOS online.

Heh, Target wouldn't price match as it isn't an "online retailer" that they match. I of course followed up with asking "why they wouldn't price match for an advertised price of a store right down the street", they said they would, I said, 'Ok, well Kmart is like 5 miles that way," they responded, "but it isn't in the weekly ad." I then simply walked away without another word.

I mean, I do kind of get what they were saying, but at the same time they clearly were totally confused at the idea that Kmart might have a price not in their sale ad but also available in store.

bread's done
Back