Resident Evil Archives for $44.99 {Xbox 360} Free Shipping

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
I saw this the other day and nobody posted it so I am.
Resident Evil Archives for the Xbox 360 for $44.99 at Amazon. The PS3 version is sold out.
Product Features

Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Archives
  • Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
  • Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD feature film) - The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself ?
  • Resident Evil 4 HD - The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.
  • Resident Evil CODE Veronica X HD - While searching for information on her missing brother, Claire Redfield is trapped on a top-secret Umbrella prison installation on Rockfort Island.
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Working together with his partner Sheva Alomar, Chris Redfield is sent to Africa in response to reports of parasitic B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons) terrorizing the area.
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...742268&sr=8-1&keywords=resident+evil+archives

If I didn't have RE6 already, I'd be all over this. Just threw RE6 on Craiglist. Hopefully I can sell it tonight so I can turn around and buy this!!!

[quote name='monsterfracas']Is everything but RE6 a code?[/QUOTE]

From the looks of an unboxing video, RE6 and the Movie DVD is on disc, everything else is on a code.

bread's done
Back