Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
UPDATED: Sorry, I'm gonna have to close this early. Someone else in the contest has been harassing my gf over it, despite the fact that other people in the contest are clearly buying votes straight out. My word still stands and I'll contact the CAGs. Thanks for the support guys, you've been awesome in helping propel us toward the top. Hoping we can keep the momentum.

Thanks again for all the help guys.

PM me if you guys have any specific questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted! But omg I really enjoyed the video, the treadmill part was ingenious. The handcuffs part was inevitable the resemblance with Merle

p.s:Voted when it was 32 votes and still 32, something wrong?

^ Nevermind is now counting correctly at 33

i was the 34th vote... good luck!

(good idea using us CAGs to help you win, i won a contest a month or so ago using the same idea!)

[quote name='canvasch']i was the 34th vote... good luck!

(good idea using us CAGs to help you win, i won a contest a month or so ago using the same idea!)[/QUOTE]

I must have been 35... it is now at 36

I don't know if I count as active, but I voted anyway. I actually liked the video, too. I thought the treadmill part was great.

In for the PSN pretty nice of you to be doing this for your girlfriend.

Looks like I barely made the 6 months qualification though lol.

I'll come back and edit every time I vote.

Edit: Just got done watching your video, LOL your girlfriend is a huge walking dead fan. She had a real good opening proving she was a fan.

Wasted an hour or so catching up on facebook feed. Completely forgot to come back and post that I voted. Cute video, btw.

Voted #88 MPH! You don't have to put me in the raffle since I haven't been here for 6 months but will keep voting anyways! Hope she wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back