Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning $30 @ Amazon

Awesome! I have this sucker in my Wishlist just to let me know of a price drop! Cheers OP!

Just picked one up for myself and one for the woman. She's super psyched to pet the moo-moos.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YES YES YES YES thank you OP!!!!!

I've been wanting this game for a while, and almost bought it literally just last night...so this is a great deal for me!

bought this game when bestbuy had it on sale for $30. great game! bought another for a family member :] thanks OP!

I'll be that guy, is this game worth it? About the only game I've played that can even remotely relate to it is Rune Factory, which I enjoyed a lot.

[quote name='Backlash2332x']better than back to nature?[/QUOTE]

I've played HM: Boy and Girl (port) not too long ago and I enjoyed HM:ANB much more. I still prefer Rune Factory series though.

[quote name='dilemna']Might get it for somebody. Has good reviews $30 bux in relative terms is a saving of what? Will it be $30 for awhile anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

most retailers are selling for $40, so you save $10 - Amazon will probably raise the price once they realize this

I used to really enjoy HM games, but the latest bunch have been pretty terrible (other than Rune Factory). I hope this one is better, but I've been burned so many times that I'm going to hold of for now. Maybe someone will give it to me as a gift sometime or something...

[quote name='zeldaking']most retailers are selling for $40, so you save $10 - Amazon will probably raise the price once they realize this[/QUOTE]

amazon has had it at $40 since it was released, I think they realize what the price is

bread's done
Back