GameStop Ad for 2/27 - 3/5

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']I was about to thread crap, but I did not realize you get a free digital strategy guide for preordering Monster Hunter. hmmm.....[/QUOTE]Careful--technically they could send you a 10-page PDF that basically says "Here's a strategy: Hit stuff and don't die!" :roll:

[quote name='pun123']Crazy how Dead Space 3 drops to 39.99 in 2 weeks but Halo 4 takes six months.[/QUOTE]

Halo 4 was $39.99 within 2 weeks of release. :lol:

I think BL2 is currently $40 at GS anyway. Still, kind of good price for DMC. Wish that (and NNK this week) would have hit $45 or $40.

[quote name='Vigilante']Careful--technically they could send you a 10-page PDF that basically says "Here's a strategy: Hit stuff and don't die!" :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yes lol... the "digital strategy guides" are often short, 5 or 10 page guides that give the controls and maybe tips for the first couple of missions. Helpful, but not worth pre-ordering for. We'll see!

[quote name='DR2K']Halo 4 was $39.99 within 2 weeks of release. :lol:[/QUOTE]

More like 1 month. It hit $40 first week of December and has been that price off and on since at various retailers.

Thing to note is the used copies finally dropped to $38 this last week.

DmC came out before my Premier Silver status from last year kicked in, but in my RZ transaction history, I got the 25% point bonus from Silver on my week 1 purchase. Does that mean I'm good to get a price match on it?

[quote name='Lemstar']DmC came out before my Premier Silver status from last year kicked in, but in my RZ transaction history, I got the 25% point bonus from Silver on my week 1 purchase. Does that mean I'm good to get a price match on it?[/QUOTE]

yes

isn't Borderlands 2 at $39.99 atm?

I'm guessing no goodies for Monster Hunter

[quote name='Vigilante']Careful--technically they could send you a 10-page PDF that basically says "Here's a strategy: Hit stuff and don't die!" :roll:[/QUOTE]

It is confirmed to be a 250 pages guide.

[quote name='shadowkast']who price matches Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

lol exactly what i was thinking. $50 is hardly a deal haha. Losing!

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']I was about to thread crap, but I did not realize you get a free digital strategy guide for preordering Monster Hunter. hmmm.....[/QUOTE]
What good is a digital guide?

This game came out on Wii years ago. There's thousands of guides all over the internet up for it RIGHT NOW!

[quote name='gotdott']i was wondering, how often does gamestop run their b2g1 used?[/QUOTE]

In the past, it seemed like one at least every 3 months. The last time there was one was Thanksgiving. Historically, there has usually been one following the 50% trade in bonus promotions, so hopefully there will be one soon.

[quote name='GamingGator']In the past, it seemed like one at least every 3 months. The last time there was one was Thanksgiving. Historically, there has usually been one following the 50% trade in bonus promotions, so hopefully there will be one soon.[/QUOTE]
I stopped at a GS last week and asked about this. All the clerk said is they do a B2G1 once every fiscal quarter, so one is about due. He wouldn't tell me if one was coming up though.

[quote name='gotdott']i was wondering, how often does gamestop run their b2g1 used?[/QUOTE]
Seems like never, since I got store credit.

[quote name='DR2K']Halo 4 was $39.99 within 2 weeks of release. :lol:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cancerman1120']And has only been out 3 1/2 months.[/QUOTE]
And isn't an EA game.

bread's done
Back