Playstation All- Stars Battle Royale for PS3/Vita - $25.98

Thanks, finally broke down and bought it at this price. I remember reading about getting the Vita version for free awhile back, anyone know if that's still going on?

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']I'm really thinking about this. But what kinda site is this that I've never heard of??!?![/QUOTE]

I heard that their shipping and customer service is terrible.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']I'm really thinking about this. But what kinda site is this that I've never heard of??!?![/QUOTE]

I think it has paypal so you may want to consider (fast).

I have been using the site for years, never had an issue. The shipping isn't the fastest, but when the item is in-stock you usually get it within about 5-7 business days and you get USPS tracking info. I just ordered DMC on release day for $35.99 and it was delivered in one week.

[quote name='MrGhoster']Thanks, finally broke down and bought it at this price. I remember reading about getting the Vita version for free awhile back, anyone know if that's still going on?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it comes with a free downloadable version of the game for Vita.

I ordered from here before. Everything went fine with me, probably takes 1-2 weeks to ship though. Also don't forget the 2 DLC characters are free to download off the PSN store right now. I believe ends with tomorrow's store update.

"Due to a system upgrade, we are temporarily unable to ship your order to an address other than your billing address. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade."

I can't even use paypal because it keeps saying this. They won't even let me edit my billing address. Wtf lol.

[quote name='lilseung']"Due to a system upgrade, we are temporarily unable to ship your order to an address other than your billing address. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade."

I can't even use paypal because it keeps saying this. They won't even let me edit my billing address. Wtf lol.[/QUOTE]

I had that same message pop up but I still was allowed to check out using paypal. Strange...

[quote name='lectersvictim']I had that same message pop up but I still was allowed to check out using paypal. Strange...[/QUOTE]

It brings me to shipping method selection page then it takes me to paypal login. When I login, it brings me back to the shipping page and repeats. I guess I just have to use my credit card.

[quote name='poop69']I ordered from here before. Everything went fine with me, probably takes 1-2 weeks to ship though. Also don't forget the 2 DLC characters are free to download off the PSN store right now. I believe ends with tomorrow's store update.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! What are all those "minion" characters that are going for 49 cents? Anything worth buying? They went full retard with the paid costumes on this game, too, lol, but that's all aesthetics, right?

Here's fillers btw to get to free shipping since they don't seem to have anything else worth purchasing:
http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.c...Ntk=primary&N=0&viewType=grid&Ns=p_price_sort

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Thanks for this! What are all those "minion" characters that are going for 49 cents? Anything worth buying? They went full retard with the paid costumes on this game, too, lol, but that's all aesthetics, right?[/QUOTE]

Minions are little cheerleaders that pop on screen when you get a triple kill. Pretty pointless. Those are just extra minions, there are some unlockable ones in the main game. And yeah the paid costumes are just aesthetics. The characters have another set of unlockable in-game costumes though.

Been waiting for a good price on this..but I don't think i'm going to go through with deep discount. I've seen way too many bad experiences from this site.

[quote name='MSUHitman']$20 used at Family Video in store FYI.[/QUOTE]

Online Pass and probably no Vita version.

I hate deep discount with passion... that being said I placed an order for this on a whim Monday morning and it shipped Monday afternoon.

It's hit or miss with Deep Discount; sometimes they ship right away and other times you're on the hook waiting for a week.. or a month.. or five.

it's a bad bad site.. don't even try

Well if you've never heard something, then obviously it can't be good, right?

Deep Discount used to be a great site. They'd have 20% off sales every year and people would be impulsively buying DVDs by the dozen because of how cheap they were.

I think some company bought them out and their customer service went down the drain and the sales ceased to be legitimate sales.

But they still are an actual company, not some Chinese website selling knockoffs.

take the front 2 off and i buy it for 5.98 that is all that its worth if you dont take it online..

its like 10% offline 90% online only

[quote name='MSUHitman']$20 used at Family Video in store FYI.[/QUOTE]

The game has an online pass. If you don't care about online that's not a bad deal, but if you want to play online then that price sucks.

[quote name='crunchewy']The game has an online pass. If you don't care about online that's not a bad deal, but if you want to play online then that price sucks.[/QUOTE]

Used copies bought in store should still have the online pass. Mine did. They put them back in the copies they're going to sell, just like they do with the movies w/digital copy codes.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Thanks for this! What are all those "minion" characters that are going for 49 cents? Anything worth buying? They went full retard with the paid costumes on this game, too, lol, but that's all aesthetics, right?
[/QUOTE]

The minions are little characters that hover over your shoulder pre-and-post match and pop up when you get a multikill. They're cute but not really necessary.

Looks like it's dead now. Put it in my cart and then the site went down for maintenance before I could check out. Site's back up and so is the price, to $40.47. :S

I bought a $1 DVD to get free shipping (which I can use at the next Best Buy upgrade and save), and that shipped out today... without the game. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come.

bread's done
Back