eBay Daily Deal- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for 360/PS3 $29.99 FS!!!

Pretty good as the new one hasn't been announced yet, and these games are great at holding their value. You could probably get what you paid for it in a few months.

I sold mine in the middle of January for about $45, and invested 85 hours in it (sure the games feel the same but I think they're dumb fun), I enjoyed it and definitely got my money's worth.

No he is right. New egg's site and monile app do show black ops 2 for 29.99 but when you click on it the price goes up. For me it was 41.99.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']It says "Game Activation" in the title description. Does that mean it is a code that you activate on psn or they mail you a physical disc?[/QUOTE]

It says Activision. LOL

[quote name='Indiana']Shipping is free and no tax. This is the best price I've seen.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends what state you're in, because I got charged tax.

Mine came in the mail yesterday, it did include the Nuketown dlc code. Disappointingly the case is cracked a bit, not a huge deal to me but it would definitely bother collectors. Anyone else's cases came cracked or did I just get bad luck?

Did any copies of the game not include nuketown? I thought that was some sort of preorder bonus but I ordered mine at the first $40 sale on amazon and it included it as well.

Was anyone unable to track their order? I got a tracking number for DHL but whenever I try to enter it, it just pops up with "no result found"

bread's done
Back