March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.

Anyway, the coupons. Valid from 3/3 - 4/6:

$25 off Battlefield 3 (Standard) (PS3 & 360) - $15 AC
$25 off Dragon Ball Z Kinect (360) - $5 AC
$22 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - $8 AC
$20 off Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$10 off Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-Owned (PS3 & 360) - $10 AC
$40 off Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 - $80 AC

EDIT: An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

EDIT 2: Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is another WTF call back from early last year. Well, here's hoping Tekken and ZOE get stealth drops, I'd probably grab them for $10.

Played DBZ Kinect at my cousins house and it was crap but for $5 I cant say no. Hopefully ZOE HD will go on sale for $20 so that I can get it for $10.

There should be a decent chance of seeing Doom 3, Tekken Tag, and ZoE HD for $10 after coupon. I'm still a bit upset that I wasn't able to get Prototype 2 for $5.

Maybe Doom 3 for me, but March will already be busy with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and the current backlog.

I was able to grab Zone of Enders for 19.99 the other week. If I give them this coupon would BB adjust and credit me back 10 dollars or is that completely out of the question?

Definitely going to pick up Doom 3 as I was a fan when they originally launched this on PC even though it was a mega flop in some people's opinion.

OH YES KICK AZZ COUPONS !!!!!! .......... ah what am i kidding these are meh. ass creed revolations coupon AGAIN when they had it 2-3 times already last year and its only for one version at that ! guess they couldnt clear out those 7.99 copies during black friday huh. doom unless its 10$ or less im not really interested. dbz ill mabye get for a friends kid or something but otherwise ill prob flip it to gamestop if its flippable. i guess the only thing that interests me is zone of enders, especially if it goes on sale. than again bestbuy doesnt beleave in sales stacks no more besides that fluke prototype 2 stack :(

oh well i have god of war and backlog for march anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']DBZ kinect for $5. That's a good price for me even though it's total garbage.

Thanks loxthefox for the post.[/QUOTE]

You broke the page :cry:.

$10 Tekken Tag 2 yesss please

Man would like to get the coupons and use them online for Tekken and Zone of the Enders but sadly I dont live near a Best Buy and wont be near one till end of April.

Definitely prefer these coupons to the last couple of batches. Curious about something, though. My GCU runs out in April. If I renew today, will they set me up so I can have access to the digital mag right away? I never got my physical mag last month and I suspect I won't get one this month either, but I would really like to have these coupons.

[quote name='TooPoor']Wait...so they are still mailing the coupons?[/QUOTE]

As someone who gets the physical copies of the magazine, this is what I'd like to know!

Bleh, I thought the magazine was going digital for new subscribers and for people who re-subscribed (meaning current subscribers would continue to get the physical magazine). Was a pretty crappy magazine, but was an ok toilet reader.

[quote name='khoido']If the magazine is going digital then that means someone can upload the coupons for all to use correct?[/QUOTE]

No, not correct. That is frowned upon here, and anyway, the coupons are said to be tied to individual accounts.

[quote name='khoido']If the magazine is going digital then that means someone can upload the coupons for all to use correct?[/QUOTE]
I doubt that CAGs will do this. SD will for sure.

[quote name='TooPoor']I doubt that CAGs will do this. SD will for sure.[/QUOTE]

what is the difference? alot of cags are also members of SD.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']DBZ kinect for $5. That's a good price for me even though it's total garbage.

Thanks loxthefox for the post.[/QUOTE]

I forgot I saw that vid. Maybe I'll catch that on one of those 'special' sales.:cool:

Really hoping for a $10 doom 3 or cheaper. Been wanting to pick it up for ps3, but im waiting for $10 on it!

who do i call/ what website do i go to in order to check if my sub is digital now. i haven't been getting my mags lately? i started my sub in september

when i went to bestbuy they girl couldn't check because it wasn't her normal department and didn't know how to look up the stuff. on the plus side she did give me a free copy of the magazine

[quote name='tokyostomp']who do i call/ what website do i go to in order to check if my sub is digital now. i haven't been getting my mags lately? i started my sub in september

when i went to bestbuy they girl couldn't check because it wasn't her normal department and didn't know how to look up the stuff. on the plus side she did give me a free copy of the magazine[/QUOTE]

Login here and you should be able to check:

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/c...id=1361909555989&lsid=30571412359044180&vid=1

Make sure you have a copy of an old subscribed copy handy, as it will ask for your account number from the mailing label.

[quote name='loxthefox']Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.[/QUOTE]
Free would be good. Any update?

[quote name='Gore']Free would be good. Any update?[/QUOTE]

Mag actually could be free, unlocked to get the coupons, no way in hell.

If they are going to start tying the coupons to the RZ account, they could theoretically separate the mag from the unlocked membership. Doesn't make sense, but lets see what happens.

So I know absolutely nothing about the @Gamer magazine. Is this essentially the same type of subscription that GameStop has? Fifteen dollars for a year and a discount card? Is it worth it?

EDIT: I did my own legwork: Reward Zone Information

So, there is no option to get a printed version of the magazine anymore?
I will not be renewing my subscription anymore then. I started it about a year ago because of the epic Batman:AC coupon and I kinda enjoyed the magazine. I didn't enjoy the fact that the wouldn't publish negative reviews due to their "we only review games that are worth your time and money" policy.
I haven't used a single coupon since last year though, and I don't think it's worth paying for a digital magazine, I'd rather go to IGN then.

Is Doom 3 BFG on PS3/360 better than the original Doom 3 on PC? I heard the original Doom 3 on PC is better than Doom 3 BFG on PC.

[quote name='J7.']Is Doom 3 BFG on PS3/360 better than the original Doom 3 on PC? I heard the original Doom 3 on PC is better than Doom 3 BFG on PC.[/QUOTE]

I can't really comment on the differences since I never played the original PC version, but the BFG edition does include a new exclusive short campaign and also includes ports of Doom 1 and 2 if you're interested in extra content.

bread's done
Back