Sony Store (SouthCoast Plaza) big sale on some games

Francision

CAGiversary!
I was wandering around the Sony store at South Coast Plaza and saw lots of titles at pretty good prices. Here's what I can recall:

Medal of Honor Warfighter: $14.99
SSX - $14.99
Silent Hill Downpour- $9.97
Everybody Dance- $14.97
Amazing Spider-Man- $9.97
Mortal Kombat Komplete- $14.97
Starhawk- $9.97

and there's a bunch more but I forget the rest.

I'll check it out on the weekend thank you. Where should I park? I once got lost and ended up at the other end of the street. I walked around the place to avoid being lost again

[quote name='Francision']I was wandering around the Sony store at South Coast Plaza and saw lots of titles at pretty good prices. Here's what I can recall:

Medal of Honor Warfighter: $14.99
SSX - $14.99
Silent Hill Downpour- $9.97
Everybody Dance- $14.97
Amazing Spider-Man- $9.97
Mortal Kombat Komplete- $14.97
Starhawk- $9.97

and there's a bunch more but I forget the rest.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize they still sold games there. I walked by this weekend and it looked like cameras mostly mixed with some audio, computer gear and TVs. The redesigned store is really odd looking.

I think these may be universal drops at sony stores because I picked up Spider-man for 9.97 over this weekend and noticed a number of those games at that price. I think a few others were

Madden $20
NCAA 13 - $20
Tiger Woods - $10 (maybe $15)
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus - $10 (great deal if you dont already own it)
Motorstorm apocalypse - $10

Some more also. This was at the Sony Outlet at Philadelphia premium outlets. I might be off a 5 bucks give or take.

Yeah, you're right. I guess this is at every Sony Store. The guy working there told me it's to get rid of the stock before the PS4 hits or something like that. Even Vita games are dropped. I just bought Smart As for 9.97!

bread's done
Back