Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 $29.99 on eBay from Newegg LIMITED QUANTITY

Eagle3ye

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but I found them on the daily deals for eBay. Does anyone think buying 5 and reselling later would be a smart move to make a little cash? Doubt I'd do it, and I know that it's "reselling", but would that even be a smart idea? I have no experience with Newegg so idk if it's like GameStop where the customer receives a gutted and used copy. Also I need at least 1 for the Nuketown map since I missed out on it. Anyone know if these would still have it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Xbox-360-Game-Activision-/300866020977

PS3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Playstation3-Game-Activision-/290868504192

[quote name='mikepeluso']I didn't realize they would charge tax selling through Ebay[/QUOTE]

only in the states they have warehouses in...NJ, TN, and CA

Think these come with Nuketown 2025?

I already have it on PC, but it's not a bad price if it does come with Nuketown. And I would like to keep my COD collection complete for my PS3. Hmmm...

[quote name='langdon_alger']i thought nuketown was a pack in insert. i'm betting that it's in there.[/QUOTE]

Well, yes all first printed BLOPS2 have the code for Nuketown. But with no many sold, I'm wondering if there are any left that actually do have the code now. Even though this is a great price, if it doesn't come with the code, I can wait until it's cheaper way down the line.

Still contemplating...

Picked up a PS3 copy. Already own it for 360, but getting a PS3 version to play with a coworker who only has a PS3. I can always resell it for about the same $30 price.

[quote name='benjamouth']If anyone cares mine turned up today, and it has the Nuketown map.[/QUOTE]

good to know, mine comes in tomorrow, I hope I get the map too

[quote name='benjamouth']If anyone cares mine turned up today, and it has the Nuketown map.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know, thanks. Now I'm really kicking myself for procrastinating.

Hopefully Newegg has this on sale again on their own site soon, possibly cheaper. They did earlier today for Silent Hill HD Collection (had it on ebay first for $19...then about a week later on their site for $15).

bread's done
Back