Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Neon Alley DLC - REMEMBER TO CANCEL YOUR TRIAL

DarkSageRK

Banned
Here's how you get the DLC:

Once Naruto Storm is released on 3/5, if you are a member of Neon Alley (which includes those in a free trial) you will be able to access the website to get a code for the Neon Alley Exclusive DLC 5 Costume Pack, which will be inside the members area of NeonAlley.com.
More details will be available inside the members area of NeonAlley.com on 3/5!
Thanks!
Neon Alley support
Whether you get the one-week free trial or decide to purchase the service (where you pay $7/month to watch dubbed anime on a schedule, with commercials, only on a PS3 or 360), you're gonna need a credit card (no American Express allowed). So just a heads up on that front.

Edit: You can also get it if you have a Shonen Jump subscription, I believe.

NE2aCGx.jpg

Larger pic:
tOWy5Gj.jpg

Assuming Sakura upskirts are possible, expect potential resale value to match the cost of the game.

Acquiring DLC:
Go here and follow the steps: https://www.neonalley.com/namco-bandai-shippuden-3-dlc
If you don't have a 30-day trial, you're gonna need to sign up for the service with your credit card. You get a 7-day trial.

Canceling:
If you don't think the service is worth paying for, you're gonna want to cancel it ASAP after you get the DLC. To do so, log in, click on your account, then update your credit card to random numbers. (If you signed up with a credit card.) Then click the "Cancel Your Account" button. (It's grey and hard to see at first, but it's there under Account Options.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, register for free trial on 3/3, then immediately cancel after DLC is sent on 3/5?
Maybe it will be a universal code like shift codes?

If you got this preordered at Gamestop, don't forget you'll get a 30 day free trial to Neon Alley when you pick up the game.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Guess I'll try this out. This is an okay game to start in the series, right? No need to run through the other Ninja Storms?[/QUOTE]

No need to play through the others, but you won't enjoy it nearly as much if you're not a fan of the Naruto anime/manga series.

BTW, for these codes, is there a way to see if they are valid without redeeming them?
Seeing that the OP stated the resell value.

[quote name='TooPoor']BTW, for these codes, is there a way to see if they are valid without redeeming them?
Seeing that the OP stated the resell value.[/QUOTE]Assuming they're the standard type of code for XBL/PSN, you can enter the code on the respective consoles to check their validity; if they show that you'll be downloading the costumes, you can back out and the code will still be valid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Assuming they're the standard type of code for XBL/PSN, you can enter the code online at their respective sites to check their validity; if they show that you'll be downloading the costumes, you can back out/go to another page and the code will still be valid.[/QUOTE]

Not true for Xbox. Xbox only gives you the option to "back out" if you put the code in on your 360 console. If you try to redeem it from the Xbox Live website its an auto-redeem unless you already own the content. For PSN it doesn't matter, web or console you can back out before actually redeeming the code.

Cool thanks guys. I doubt that I will remember to register for this website in time though, got to put it in my calendar now.

[quote name='POMusashi']Not true for Xbox. Xbox only gives you the option to "back out" if you put the code in on your 360 console. If you try to redeem it from the Xbox Live website its an auto-redeem unless you already own the content. For PSN it doesn't matter, web or console you can back out before actually redeeming the code.[/QUOTE]My bad, thanks for the correction.

If I had to guess, this will be available even after the game is released... That's the idea behind the 30 trial you get from gamestop. Then they're going to hope for people to forget to cancel that way they make money

[quote name='skycat561']If I had to guess, this will be available even after the game is released... That's the idea behind the 30 trial you get from gamestop. Then they're going to hope for people to forget to cancel that way they make money[/QUOTE]
Link to your awesome avatar please....(I won't steal it, I just want to stare at it)

OP, would be great if you could bump this 5 days from now to remind people to cancel. I will try to remember too.

[quote name='sikboy1029']So where will we get the code? I signed up today[/QUOTE]
From OP:
More details will be available inside the members area of NeonAlley.com on 3/5!

[quote name='TooPoor']OP, would be great if you could bump this 5 days from now to remind people to cancel. I will try to remember too.[/QUOTE]

Right.

[quote name='nietzsche74']WTF is "Neon Alley"???[/QUOTE]

Have you tried reading the first post?

[quote name='sikboy1029']So where will we get the code? I signed up today[/QUOTE]

They told me it would be in the "members area" but I don't know where the fuck that is. Maybe you can see it on your PS3/360? Cuz it's not online. If not, I assume they're just gonna email everyone codes.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']
They told me it would be in the "members area" but I don't know where the fuck that is. Maybe you can see it on your PS3/360? Cuz it's not online. If not, I assume they're just gonna email everyone codes.[/QUOTE]
It's not March 5th yet. Will look into this tomorrow and report back. Hopefully they will just do email.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Have you tried reading the first post?

They told me it would be in the "members area" but I don't know where the fuck that is. Maybe you can see it on your PS3/360? Cuz it's not online. If not, I assume they're just gonna email everyone codes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']It's not March 5th yet. Will look into this tomorrow and report back. Hopefully they will just do email.[/QUOTE]

CAG, where someone can call someone out on not reading the first post, then say they can't find something highlighted in the first post, and someone else has to call them out on it :D

Has anyone ever used Neon Alley? I just saw it advertised on a blu ray the wife had of a movie, and never even really heard of it. Just checking opinion on it right now to see if I might be interested in signing up for the trial even if I don't get this game.

The site is legit, just remember to cancel before they charge you. Just to be on the safe side, use a credit card that has low limits. I have a $500 Capital One card specifically for these purposes, and everytime they try to raise my credit limit I tell them no or else I will cancel the card. :lol:

[quote name='nietzsche74']WTF is "Neon Alley"???[/QUOTE]

It's basically like a tv channel, just it's only for the xbox360 and ps3. They only play English dubbed versions of anime, and they don't really have that many shows. I personally don't really like it compared to crunchyroll, but thats me.

Do they place an authorization charge on the account? If not, I will do it. Gamefly never did that to me btw.

[quote name='nviz']Do they place an authorization charge on the account? If not, I will do it. Gamefly never did that to me btw.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see a auth charge on my credit card.
Don't know how that would matter? Auth charges disappear anyways.

NUNS3_withfigure.jpg

Namco Bandai Store have the Collector's Edition that comes with the 2 Figures. Only 5,000 copies.

What is the Neon Alley? Will this Edition have it? I just ordered mine.

Maybe read the first post? -_-

Either way I signed up on Sunday, no charges here either. Can't wait to get this DLC, just hope the site doesnt get overwhelmed since this appears to be the best option compared to Shonen Jump's overpriced cost.

Can't wait to get this game at midnight thanks to Tomb Raider

[quote name='dgwillia006']Maybe read the first post? -_-

Either way I signed up on Sunday, no charges here either. Can't wait to get this DLC, just hope the site doesnt get overwhelmed since this appears to be the best option compared to Shonen Jump's overpriced cost.

Can't wait to get this game at midnight thanks to Tomb Raider[/QUOTE]

I wish I can get it at midnight. Tomorrow morning will have to do. I just launched the app and it sucks. I thought it was like hulu, but whatever. WHat's this about Shonen Jump having dlc aswell for NA?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I wish I can get it at midnight. Tomorrow morning will have to do. I just launched the app and it sucks. I thought it was like hulu, but whatever. WHat's this about Shonen Jump having dlc aswell for NA?[/QUOTE]

Its the same DLC. They just give it out exclusively to Shonen Jump and Neon Alley subscribers. Neon is the better route since theres a free trial

But yeah, the app does suck. I assumed it was like Netflix or Hulu too, since I already seen the majority of the stuff on there I'm just gonna add on that 1 month code and cancel once I get my DLC

[quote name='dgwillia006']Its the same DLC. They just give it out exclusively to Shonen Jump and Neon Alley subscribers. Neon is the better route since theres a free trial

But yeah, the app does suck. I assumed it was like Netflix or Hulu too, since I already seen the majority of the stuff on there I'm just gonna add on that 1 month code and cancel once I get my DLC[/QUOTE]
You preordered from GS right?

[quote name='TooPoor']You preordered from GS right?[/QUOTE]

yup. Thats how you get a month. I might just sell mine since the app is total crap. Can't wait for tomorrow. My most anticipated game of the year (sorry GTA V and Bioshock).

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yup. Thats how you get a month. I might just sell mine since the app is total crap. Can't wait for tomorrow. My most anticipated game of the year (sorry GTA V and Bioshock).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wonder if there is any difference, in terms of getting this DLC, between the month from GS and the 7 day free trial by just signing up.
We have a new episode this week right? It's going to be a mini marathon of the latest episode + game :lol:

Well got the game and installing, but apparently my poster got raffled off to one of the many Tomb Raider purchasers because "I didn't get there early enough". Gotta love GS sometimes

Also the Neon Alley code is right on the receipt, gonna hang on to mine until after the DLC pops up though. Not sure what I want to do with it yet

[quote name='dgwillia006']Well got the game and installing, but apparently my poster got raffled off to one of the many Tomb Raider purchasers because "I didn't get there early enough". Gotta love GS sometimes

Also the Neon Alley code is right on the receipt, gonna hang on to mine until after the DLC pops up though. Not sure what I want to do with it yet[/QUOTE]
They can do that?

Apparently so. The sheer stupidity stunned me for a second and I couldn't even think of a comeback.

I'll just be sure to leave a bad review, just rubbed me the wrong way. Never had a GS ever do that to me before.

The best part is I called them earlier today to ask about the posters and the woman told me they would have them in tomorrow.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Apparently so. The sheer stupidity stunned me for a second and I couldn't even think of a comeback.

I'll just be sure to leave a bad review, just rubbed me the wrong way. Never had a GS ever do that to me before.[/QUOTE]

Wow, screw that store. How big is the download size to the HD? After the ultimate game sale I'm running low on space.

bread's done
Back