Preorder comparison thread?

smackinisaiah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey CAGs,
I did a little bit of searching and didn't see much besides the current Tomb Raider thread, but was wondering if there was a thread, website, or anything that compared different stores' exclusives and perks for preordering certain games. I'm looking to see who honestly has the best deal for Bioshock Infinite at whichever location, but it would be nice to see if certain games that I may not be interested in are of more interest depending on what content comes with. If I'm the 100th+ guy to ask about this, I apologize for the inconvenience but appreciate the guidance. Thank you.

I'm not aware of any sites that compare of then this site when people will post a thread about it. I think Target or Best buy has the best deal on the new Tomb Raider that includes a steel book.

I don't know if there's anywhere that does this either, if there isn't I'd think it would be a good idea to create a wikified page on here for people to edit and post the bonuses in.

Yeah I've currently got the game preordered from both locations so I can get the $20 RZ certificate as well as the steelbook. One of them I'll flip on eBay. I went into GameStop the other day and asked them which game they offered the most stuff with and why, and they said Bioshock Infinite and gave me some reasons that I'm not so sure that I believe are exclusive to GameStop. My time has been pretty limited and I was doing a flip anyway, so I decided to preorder it there. I still don't know if getting the game elsewhere would've been a better decision.

I'm interested in possibly setting up a wikified thread later that compiles all the upcoming games and what each store offers if this interests anyone. Thanks Cags.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I don't know if there's anywhere that does this either, if there isn't I'd think it would be a good idea to create a wikified page on here for people to edit and post the bonuses in.[/QUOTE]

Seems we had the same idea haha. I say let's get something going. I'll get on it later this afternoon after work.

bread's done
Back