Most Memorable CAG Villain 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please cast your vote for the Most Memorable CAG Villain in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is easy. It's whatsisname... Cokedude.

No, no, wait; I have the name wrong. RCcolaguy, right?

Bah. Genericstorebrandcolamale?

Now I remember! My nomination is Pepsiman.

Can we be like Time Magazine calling computers Man of the Year and stuff like that and name EA as CAG Villain for 2012? Because if microtransactions in full retail games aren't evil, I don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:
pepsi_man_alt.jpg

Yeah pepsiman was a moron, but he was really easy to ignore. I just can't think of anyone else that has been super bad, but I'm sure there's a better nominee out there somewhere.

So I guess my vote is for pepsiman.

Does people in the trading forums screwing people over count as villains? Pretty sure there were a couple of those last year.

[quote name='kburns10']Does people in the trading forums screwing people over count as villains? Pretty sure there were a couple of those last year.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Those are the worst kind imo.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']When was gargus banned? Everything's a blur to me, but he gets my nod if he's eligible.[/QUOTE]

Didn't he win it last year? He was a villain in every sense of the word.

[quote name='banodyne']Can we be like Time Magazine calling computers Man of the Year and stuff like that and name EA as CAG Villain for 2012? Because if microtransactions in full retail games aren't evil, I don't know what is.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

Pepsiman was more funny just cause of how determined he was to keep coming back.

The only dude I can recall that was being douchey was that guy from the dumpster diving threads that kept arguing with the thread starter. Forgot the name

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Pepsiman was more funny just cause of how determined he was to keep coming back.[/QUOTE]
This year, yeah, especially in the blogs. I guess that makes him less of a "villain" and more "comedy gold", but whatevs *shrug*

Pepsiman is quite possibly the most banned person on any forum, ever on the Internet... So I'd say he deserves the villain award for that alone.

Although he has claimed that it's a forum glitch... :whistle2:k

Cheapy "Hawaii is boring" D
or
Cheapy "PC ubermensch" D
or one of his many villainy moments from the CAGcast

No ill feelings, those were some of the funniest moments of the show :D

BLUEDOTLOUNGE Never sent out prizes for the 2011 Extra life campaign.

I am happy to donate, but that guy kept saying he would send stuff out and never did.

[quote name='209chromatic']CheapyD[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Cheapy "Hawaii is boring" D
or
Cheapy "PC ubermensch" D
or one of his many villainy moments from the CAGcast

No ill feelings, those were some of the funniest moments of the show :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='contej85']I nominate CheapyD, and his pretentious hipster CAGcast persona.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']CheapyD.

Who never responded to my PMs.........ever.
No ill feelings Cheapy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='testudo']CheapyD.[/QUOTE]

You either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

[quote name='Spyder187']The Kmart rep that was here and dissapeared.[/QUOTE]

SHC Gamer was his name I believe. That's who I'd throw my vote in for. The way he left was complete sour grapes. It was completely a "screw Kmart, they're nothing without me" attitude that just irked me.

[quote name='NateWhs152']BLUEDOTLOUNGE Never sent out prizes for the 2011 Extra life campaign.

I am happy to donate, but that guy kept saying he would send stuff out and never did.[/QUOTE]

That was super shady! I'm assuming he kept all those donated prizes for himself?

SoB, even though he's been banned for awhile, he still made his way back onto the forums through his ridiculously priced lot on eBay for his over priced collection. That douche... ~_~

[quote name='mitch079']I Am The Cheapest Gamer. Miss that fucker.[/QUOTE]
When did this happen? Man I didn't get out of my corner of the site enough didn't eve know Cheapest was banned.

I agree with the Pepsiman nominations.

[quote name='Zaku77']How is Tommy Love (the king of all scalpers) not on this list yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't think he can be nominated till next year, since this was recent.

I nominate adriley313 for taking a dump on his lowball and taking 5 months to have the items sent out, I don't even know if he has things pending.

The guy was actively trading and constantly talked about upcoming pick ups before even trying to settle his depths.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Most of the people in the deals forum. Especially in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread. Yikes.[/QUOTE]

This.

I nominate the whole deals forum in general. People are ridiculous in there. Repost a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that's not a deal and they throw a temper tantrum. Post something that they don't think should be counted as a deal and they throw a temper tantrum.

Too many people who think they're junior mods up in there.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Or they come in and thread crap. "THIS WAS $2 CHEAPER A MONTH AGO, DUMBASS!!" It's really annoying.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If they don't also provide a time machine they shouldn't be posting about deals from the past and throwing a fit over the current deal that costs slightly more.

It has to be Vaas from FarCry 3. He was one of the best in game villains in a very long time. If you haven't seen him then you have to at least watch a youtube video of "The definition of Insanity"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back