Best Game Trading Website 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please post your nominations for Best Game Trading Website 2012. CAG is eligible because video games.

I nominate gametz, they have a pretty good system there. But CAG is better for everything else like deals, contest, lowballs, etc. & especially community.

Another +1 for VGFive here.

Despite not having much of 2012 to work with, the number of quality trades I was able to conduct in that small amount of time was astonishing; giving Goozex a real run for its money, a site that had the whole year to impress (and subsequently disappoint) me.

+1 for VGFive.

1. Games move both ways.
2. Super friendly community
3. Amazing CEO that responds to questions quickly and is a gamer not a suit
4. Awesome competitions

Games Sent: 17
Games Received: 16 since 12/7/12

VGFive
99Gamers

Is this category really necessary when you're including CAG? It's like going into Burger King and being asked if you prefer the Whopper or Big Mac. Even feels like those contests where the fine print says "employees and their families aren't eligible." Pretty lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta go with VGFive.com as my nomination.

So far I had a great experience using their site for trading games, I'm already receiving Metal Gear Rising Revengeance!

EDIT: VOTE RESCINDED! My vote now goes to GameTZ

Another one for VGfive

EDIT: RESCINDED. Just put me down for CAG, no one else is trustworthy it would seem.

I would also like to mention VGfive - I have gotten some great stuff in the short time since I started I trading over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back