Best Game Trade-In Program 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay or half.com. You get way more than any trade in program.

Amazon is the worst. Resistance 3 = $1.30 when they were selling it for $40... Went to half.com and got $18 on their instant sale program which was removed. Did everybody forget about that? Rayman was getting $30 at one point when the game was $30. Same for Sonic getting $30 as well

Cashforgamers.com for sure. I cleared out a bunch of old PS1 and PS2 games which other places would never even accept and got nearly $400 in PayPal.

GameStop. Could get more even last year with GS promos vs. BB and it doesn't take them an hour to process a trade. This year it's not even close.

[quote name='MSUHitman']GameStop. Could get more even last year with GS promos vs. BB and it doesn't take them an hour to process a trade. This year it's not even close.[/QUOTE]I've never gotten $39-$42 from GS even with 50%(60%) bonus. Now on games that BB already had coupons on sure.

My votes for BB but I'd several trades to GS as well.

Secondspin.com, Spun.com, Wherehouse.com

They are all the same company really. I usually can get more for games than GS, BB, or Amazon and esp when they have 10-20% coupons.

I would say it's a toss up for me between Best Buy and half.com. I know some people had problems with half.com, but I didn't, and made a ton of money trading with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back